Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Biking is a great cope

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Holy it’s so fun. Especially at night going on your bike with your airpods in the middle of the road going down hills. I need to try doing it at 2-3am one day one thing I hate is cars driving so late so frequently it’s so annoying.
I was going down a hill in the middle of the road where there was a car and I literally had to enter the path to my house but I panicked and used my breaks late so I rammed into a brick wall it was literally haha I don’t care though. Biking down the hill was so fun and it literally was such a small crash it didn’t do anything.

It’s so fun though I wish I started biking years ago.

Enjoy it brocel. I love driving. Good cope too.

Tfw you can't bike without normies thinking you are just stealing someone else's bike

I had many crashes on bike. one was major.

Tfw you can't bike without normies thinking you are just stealing someone else's bike
If you’re an incel nobody’s gonna think you stole anything because ur not intimidating. With the exception for ogre cels

about 4 am and back from biking

Night biking and driving are top-tier copes. I got back into night biking again with an e-bike and it's fun going long distances in peace and isolation. Of course eurobeat + shitbox at 3am is always good as well.

>inb4 get stabbed

Holy it’s so fun. Especially at night going on your bike with your airpods in the middle of the road going down hills. I need to try doing it at 2-3am one day one thing I hate is cars driving so late so frequently it’s so annoying.
I was going down a hill in the middle of the road where there was a car and I literally had to enter the path to my house but I panicked and used my breaks late so I rammed into a brick wall it was literally haha I don’t care though. Biking down the hill was so fun and it literally was such a small crash it didn’t do anything.

Jfl hope you bike into a parked car

Hey! That's my bike!

i bought a bike last summer but niggers stole it :cryfeels:

If you enjoy it and it will guarantee you a quicker death, so you don't have to deal with this bullshit, go for it.

Just being out at 3 or 4 am is great unless you're in the middle of a large city. Those are the only hours where I feel like most of us can be at peace with the world and can enjoy the outdoors without being criticized.

Keep it up though, I love biking too. I'm a huge fan of rowing as well but you can't really do it late at night unfortunately

it is fun, roads are empty so it feels free, you can upshift and pedal as fast as your want , take the longest roads you can find, explore some hidden trails , and you get a full body workout

Swimming is also quite good. I'd tennismaxx if i didn't hurt my knee and ankle.

I can’t bike due to being kike