Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

bike riding is so fun at night

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
get to blast music on my ear phones and don’t have to worry about hitting anyone ahhhh

yeah, driving late at night is also a great cope

Last edited:
Walking late at night, hoping some rabid mutt won't fuck me up is a thrilling experience, i like it.

I do my runs in the morning around 5, got it timed just right so that I'm passing this local lake right at sunrise, its absolutely breathtaking and looks like a Bob Ross painting

if you live in a low crime nice area sure

i dont even know how to ride a bike :lul::lul::lul:
nah i kid. i don't have anywhere to go though so i dont have one. dont need a bike to go from my room to the loo ;)

I had to ride my bike home after work at 9pm and some asshole was speeding and almost hit me.

I hate normies.

haunt some streets only so that you can see..

Soul eater locura

It's over for cyclincels.

Going to go again in an hour

get to blast music on my ear phones and don’t have to worry about hitting anyone ahhhh
Too high inhib. Dont like cars watching me.

I do my runs in the morning around 5, got it timed just right so that I'm passing this local lake right at sunrise, its absolutely breathtaking and looks like a Bob Ross painting
This is the best right here. Just you and nature

crackas tryna ticket me for riding my bike at night. I'm not gonna put lights on a bmx bike so I just can't ride

This is my means of transport since I can't drive

crackas tryna ticket me for riding my bike at night. I'm not gonna put lights on a bmx bike so I just can't ride
got shouted at by a cyclist but my music was to loud because I was in the wrong lane

Skipping master race.

Rate the pic I just took
90_EE569_D_FF82_4_ADB_830_E_8975919_ACAC8.jpg

The possibility of someone mugging/killing me is part of the thrill.

I like to go for walks at night too. I like the solitude of being alone and not worrying about my judgmental neighbors watching me.

I am afraid of wolves :c

Yeah. I clcle at night too. Gives me time to thing and reglect on this fucked up exostencè

I’ve always wanted to explore abandoned buildings, but I’m a stickler for laws and can’t find any near me.

If you do that in my city you're dead.

I love driving at night. I turn on this shitty FM talk station for ambiance and just get on the highway and see where I end up.

It's a weird feel when you go through a city center or something and there's a bunch of normies out bar hopping and having fun. I feel like I'm totally detached from the world and I'm on a sightseeing tour.

Rate the pic I just took
90_EE569_D_FF82_4_ADB_830_E_8975919_ACAC8.jpg

Nice pic. clouds reflecting off the water looks cool as shit

going outside at night is generally better than in daylight
kek

Funny shit!
LOL! I rarely laugh to myself at videos but this was fucking funny as shit! I hope it´s real and not just yet another staged YouTube video