Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bigheaded Chang destroys looks theory

N

NekoStance

Overlord
★★★
wUWaSEEl.jpg

Look at that head duke, that like some alien shit. That's like some mothership shit.

How did he do it?

chang thunderwang strikes again

Just don't be a skullcel brah

What are you talking about? He mogs all of us and a large skull is a good thing.

Framecel222 said:
What are you talking about? He mogs all of us and a large skull is a good thing.

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/LHhth9CmbJ8[/video]

NekoStance said:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/LHhth9CmbJ8[/video]

I can't speak for anyone else but he certainly mogs me and it's been proven that a larger skull is better. Are you high or something?

His face is fine. Just a poor choice of haircut for his head shape.

Big brain high IQ phenotype.

There's a selective bias in women, to favor men with big heads. Big heads=big brain, big brain=higher computational power.
Basically the future of human phenotype.

Framecel222 said:

He is ugly as fuck, you mog him and me too.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

There's a selective bias in women, to favor men with big heads. Big heads=big brain, big brain=higher computational power.

This is true. A girl once told me that I have a big forehead (head) and I asked her whether that's attractive. She replied "Yes because it means you are smart"

Some women are dating ugly guys because that's how egotistical they are

Betabux. Looks theory will never be destroyed. Grow up.

braincel said:
Tempus Edax Rerum said:
This is true. A girl once told me that I have a big forehead (head) and I asked her whether that's attractive. She replied "Yes because it means you are smart"

lmao good username

braincel said:

Well, until she realizes that the big-headed baby will be coming through her peehole and not yours... and then she might regret her decision, when the babies big head will tear her vaginal walls when coming out of her.

Yup, we all know that big brains equal higher intelligence, that's why the sperm whales and the blue whales are the highest intelligence animals on the planet.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
the big-headed baby will be coming through her peehole

Yeah, that's not how that works lol.

Framecel222 said:
Yeah, that's not how that works lol.

said the virgin that has never seen a vagina with his eyes in person.

These motherfuckers are AVERAGE! "Just be chang theory" the asian guy is a 5/10 normie and the woman is a 5/10 plain jane

Jesus christ, you guys see a woman with a man, and he is a slayer chad. Go outside holy shit. They are looksmatched.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
said the virgin that has never seen a vagina with his eyes in person.

I don't need to have sex to know that babies don't come out of a woman's urethra.

His face is actually not that bad below his forehead(which i admit is subhuman). Anyway how do we know this guy isn't BB anyway?

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

My head has it's own gravitational pull, though no women have fallen into it.

Framecel222 said:
I don't need to have sex to know that babies don't come out of a woman's urethra.

"The person who has learned the system of a certain philosophy, although he has the perfect knowledge of all the principles, definitions and arguments found in that philosophy, as well as of the divisions or branches that have been made out of that system, possesses no more than historical knowledge of that philosophy. He knows only what has been told him, his judgments are those which he has received from his teachers. Dispute the validity of a definition, and he is completely at a loss to find another. He has formed his mind on another's, but the imitative faculty is not the productive one. His knowledge has not been drawn from reason, and although objectively considered it is rational knowledge, subjectively it is merely historical knowledge." -Immanuel Kant

How can you know for sure, if you have never seen it with your own eyes, what if you have been just being lied to all this time?
What if the reality as you understand it, is all a big lie, a big show, and you are the only one that believes the lie that has been pulled before your very eyes. What if all of us are really Chads in real life, getting the poon of our lives, and you are the only virgin on this board?

e8a8e35729370f3cd2134431f0df92cf--avantgarde-surrealism.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
How can you know for sure, if you have never seen it with your own eyes, what if you have been just being lied to all this time?

maxresdefault.jpg

I have experienced birth and remember it vividly.

Framecel222 said:
I have experienced birth and remember it vividly.

What if I told you, that you were grown in a lab as an experiment, and released into the world, into what you believe to be your current life. All of the memories of your past, of all that you believe that you are, are nothing more than lies; lies of the events that never took place, lies of the people that you have never met, lies of the experiences you've never had... all that you are, and all that you know is a lie.

Human-cloning-696x296.jpg

total-recall.jpg

giphy.gif

Well this thread got derailed

more comments on Chang please, also just LOL @ saying he is 5 and she also is 5 COPE
he has height, that much I will admit

Oddly shaped head, but a decent haircut would disguise it. Apart from that his face is chadlite.

MayorOfKekville said:
Oddly shaped head, but a decent haircut would disguise it. Apart from that his face is chadlite.

Too much coping in this thread, this guy is one of the ugliest asians I've ever seen he's nowhere near chadlite level.

jagged0 said:
Too much coping in this thread, this guy is one of the ugliest asians I've ever seen he's nowhere near chadlite level.

Bullshit. His face is a 7/10. Excellent symmetry, nose isn’t too big or too small, mouth & lips aren’t too big or too small and good shape, hunter eyes (most Asians have hunter eyes though), jaw is a decent shape, could maybe be stronger and sharper but it’s alright, cheekbones aren’t quite angular enough but they’ll pass. You’re the one coping, bud.