Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Biggest truecel I've seen this week

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★★★★

I'll be surprised if he doesn't end up killing himself.

This is the first time I've mogged someone in so long, not even BBCpill can save him. It is OVER.

BBC Is Tyrone only

Over for him, personality doesn't mean anything.

View attachment 1012714

I'll be surprised if he doesn't end up killing himself.

This is the first time I've mogged someone in so long, not even BBCpill can save him. It is OVER.
It is so fucking sad I could laugh about his elephant looks.

It never began for 1/10cels.

Foids will literally bully him more than men would.

I hate to say it but he is an absolute no one. It is honest. There is no sparing him the fact that he will never fit into a normal human society. He will never know a life without mockery, torment, and abuse. People will shuttle their kids away from him to avoid scaring their kids. Toddlers will scream and cry at such a sight. He will never be exalted to a position of any real power or prestige. At best, he can become a circuit speaker about "overcoming" his adversity. He has been blighted from before he was born. Society will never truly and fully accept him. A very small group of people may be able to lay aside their prejudice, to see past the outward appearance. The vast majority will see a deformed human, and nothing else. They will see a monster and nothing less. He is a monster to the overwhelming number of people that will label him as such.

Is that fair? No.

But is that the inescapable fact that this young man has been has been born into? Welcome to the human race.

Also...the absolute fucking evilness of his mom! She KNEW there was a chance that he would be born like this. Yet she played the gamble. Played with another human being's life. I bet that if the 50/50 chance was affecting HER LIFE, instead of her son's, she wouldn't have breed. Humans are selfish like that. I wish I was lobotomized so I couldn't comprehend the inherent horrors of life.

Of course it's Alabama :feelskek:

Human extinction can't come soon enough. (In GTA 6)

Foids will literally bully him more than men would.
I doubt he gets bullied. There's a limit where a man's subhuman genes cannot be mocked, e.g., you can mock manlets but a down syndrome dude who is 5ft is not easily mockable without getting ostracized.

I mog him.
Not that any effort is required.

Still mogs me

Damn, sometimes when I complain about my life I remember cases like this one...

If he showers, works on his personality, gets some hobbies, and respects women, he will be fine.

Damn, sometimes when I complain about my life I remember cases like this one...
Yeah, among the wide range of emotions this made me feel, there's a speck of lifefuel. Like, I guess my life isn't THE worst...I'm aware that that's cope, but still. Is this how Chads feel when they mog people?

Yeah, among the wide range of emotions this made me feel, there's a speck of lifefuel. Like, I guess my life isn't THE worst...I'm aware that that's cope, but still. Is this how Chads feel when they mog people?
Yeah man you do understand me.

I bet chads feel even better, they don't have any empathy I think,

Black Pill always wins. Brutal, Life is cruel. Even a loser like me Mogs him.

Little niglet looks like a RE7 boss

The fact that there is not really much wrong with him besides having a horribly disfigured face proves personality doesn't exist and looks matter. His life on paper and in a fair just world that so many wish to believe in shouldn't be all too different from the average kids given he has confidence in himself and treats others with kindness but no he is literally on some Hunchback of Notre Dame type shit. I mean at the end of the day he is just a kid but no one realistically is willing to see it like that.

So fuckin sad and you know what, even without a deformity, we still receive the same hostile treatment. It's this world that is truly ugly, a shallow society plagued by judgemental conceited pricks.

This society is just as judgemental on height and glaring imperfections than it is a severely deformed person, fuck this world to hell.

For years the hostile treatment and contempt I've received is no different to this guy, just because I have a big nose and short height. I fuckin hate this world, full of ignorant people who think they're above others in life. We're all gonna die regardless, the perfect love islander tinder model will suffer the same fate as this kid and yet there's no true equality in society.

I hate to say it but he is an absolute no one. It is honest. There is no sparing him the fact that he will never fit into a normal human society. He will never know a life without mockery, torment, and abuse. People will shuttle their kids away from him to avoid scaring their kids. Toddlers will scream and cry at such a sight. He will never be exalted to a position of any real power or prestige. At best, he can become a circuit speaker about "overcoming" his adversity. He has been blighted from before he was born. Society will never truly and fully accept him. A very small group of people may be able to lay aside their prejudice, to see past the outward appearance. The vast majority will see a deformed human, and nothing else. They will see a monster and nothing less. He is a monster to the overwhelming number of people that will label him as such.

Is that fair? No.

But is that the inescapable fact that this young man has been has been born into? Welcome to the human race.

Shits fucking sad man. You're right, he will never even have a normal life. He is truly doomed.

I feel so bad for laughing. This comment section gave me a snap back to reality. I truly feel bad for this kid