Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Biggest Suifuel I've EVER seen in 27 years of inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 16713
  • Start date
Deleted member 16713

Deleted member 16713

Just another lost soul
-
Hi boyos - I'm new here and I thought I'd make my introduction with the biggest suifuel I've ever seen in my life. If you're barely hanging on, please X this thread immediately as you may feel the urge to do something drastic...

https://www.psychforums.com/sexual-addiction/topic71211.html

TL DR:

This 16 year old kid has been with 30-40 girls and he admitted that to his mother after being caught having a threesome. He has "movie star good looks" and is constantly hit on EVERYWHERE he goes. He's probably a 6'3 Terrachad prodigy.

And I'm a 5'7 27 year old KHHV Hapacel probably KHHV forever wishing for death. It's fucking over for me, and tbh if you're 21 and incel it's definitely over. Between 18-21 I've seen some guys Chad out, but never after 21.

it feels pretty cool to discover where all that sexual energy goes, the one that's been avoiding you all along

while i am khhv and rot people are out here have 5somes and 40 bodies to their name, i would be lucky to have 1 hug lol...

it feels pretty cool to discover where all that sexual energy goes, the one that's been avoiding you all along

It's absolutely unreal.

When I was 16 I was grinding construction on RuneScape. Man, death can't come soon enough.

he has great personality

while i am khhv and rot people are out here have 5somes and 40 bodies to their name, i would be lucky to have 1 hug lol...

Just imagine being this kid. He's probably white, 6'3 with a perfect face and goes to the supermarket and has girls staring at him and smiling. He'd have girls eyefucking him and that's if they aren't being direct and talking to him.

And I'm sitting here at 3am with work wagecuckin' wishing I was dead.

Just imagine being this kid. He's probably white, 6'3 with a perfect face and goes to the supermarket and has girls staring at him and smiling. He'd have girls eyefucking him and that's if they aren't being direct and talking to him.

And I'm sitting here at 3am with work tomorrow wagecuckin' wishing I was dead.
exactly, while i sit waiting for my balls to recharge to fap again this guy is having 3 somes.... 40-50???????????????? this life is so evil..

Chad harem confirmed

Young chads and sexhavers need to die tbh, when I was 16 I was getting wasted alone, jerking off or playing games.
It's truly devastating that kids 3 years younger than me have had threesomes and shit. It's so fucking unfair, just because he looks good

Young chads and sexhavers need to die tbh, when I was 16 I was getting wasted alone, jerking off or playing games.
It's truly devastating that kids 3 years younger than me have had threesomes and shit. It's so fucking unfair, just because he looks good

You're only 19? Maybe there's hope for you - especially if you're white. I had some white friend's jaw grow a crazy amount from virtually nothing, and his face somehow improved in those 18-21 years.

But sadly for us Oldcels death is what we all should aim for. Death is the ultimate paradise for oldcels who have suffered the insurmountable pain of being past your peak and having nothing to show for it.

I'm Hapacel and that's not even white enough for self-hating Asian girls. You have to be 100% white for them. Hapacel = ricecel unless you're lucky and inherit your dad's white traits of being tall and having an angular, forward-projected midface. My maxilla genes come from my mother and it's recessed.

Last edited:
Wow i feel like there is a HOLE in my head.

Op, this thread lives up to the hype.

THis truely is potent suicide fuel.

C20D77E5 736C 4AFE A98F 1673576CAADA

I've become immune to this suicide fuel

Yes, It’s pure ropefuel. When I was a teen I was somehow blackpilled, wise enough to cope with videogames. But taking a direct hit like this destroy my copes, knowing how easy is for Chads for me is ERfuel.
How?

Op, this thread lives up to the hype.

THis truely is potent suicide fuel.

View attachment 85412

Thanks, but I wish we were all different versions of this 16 year old kid. I wish all Oldcels had our own paradise, away from this constant pain that we never asked for.

Same

JFL you just know his mom is a post-wall foid who never got the Chad of her dreams and is envious of her son.
Literally KeK'd when she talked about the foids not having a "nice personality" and they dress like sluts.

And this.

We weren't meant for this world.

This is "I cant take that gun from my head away anymore -fuel"

I sometimes can't believe something like sex exists, it is too far away from me, yet it gives a man the highest Kind of pleasure especially chad

I have a cousin that's like this. I've seen his phone loaded with messages with girls outright asking for sex on Thanksgiving day.

I would do anything to be human for one day.

Hi boyos - I'm new here and I thought I'd make my introduction with the biggest suifuel I've ever seen in my life. If you're barely hanging on, please X this thread immediately as you may feel the urge to do something drastic...

https://www.psychforums.com/sexual-addiction/topic71211.html

TL DR:

This 16 year old kid has been with 30-40 girls and he admitted that to his mother after being caught having a threesome. He has "movie star good looks" and is constantly hit on EVERYWHERE he goes. He's probably a 6'3 Terrachad prodigy.

And I'm a 5'7 27 year old KHHV Hapacel probably KHHV forever wishing for death. It's fucking over for me, and tbh if you're 21 and incel it's definitely over. Between 18-21 I've seen some guys Chad out, but never after 21.

Jfl at that feministic BluePilled Mother

For the love of god let that be a LARP. I got about halfway thru the first paragraph and pulled a hard NOPE on continuing to read.

I'm not reading this high octane ropefuel

Just imagine that potential. With his looks you can change the whole fucking world by influencing others and building a fucking army of willing soldiers. And I have to rot in this fucking hellhole.

One of the moms replied to the linked OP with this:

"
What are you busting your son's chops about exactly ?

He's an attractive teenager who sleeps with a lot of girls, so what ?

Most teenagers spend their time miserable thinking about sex and trying to get laid, you should feel happy that your son is not one of them, and that he's having protected sex and not getting STDs and knocking up girls all over the place ! My youngest son just turned 15, he's a f***g pu**y magnet, girls litteraly line up begging for his attention, I just make sure he has the condoms and the information he needs, as long as the grades don't suffer.

Life will teach them soon enough the value of commitment, let's lay off their back and have some fun !
"

jfl at her knowing there are incels who can't get laid while her son is also a "pussy magnet" (btw that whole thread is from 2011 and we weren't even mainstream at all), these sluts *knew about the existence of incels all along, they just play dumb now that it all came out

Out of control sex life = refusing to commit when you have options. Just thought I'd clear that up.

For the love of god let that be a LARP. I got about halfway thru the first paragraph and pulled a hard NOPE on continuing to read.

That sex life is the norm in 2019