Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Biggest regrets of your life?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
If you were to die, what would be the biggest regrets you have with life?

I have no regrets

Not eating more spaghetti

No regrets. I made the most of my time with my father while he was alive, and we had a lot of fun with our vintage muscle car and our cabin in the countryside. Man I miss him though, and it's too bad he had to be gone so soon. It sucks that I never had a gf or social life in high school, but I have no regrets because it was all out of my control anyway.

That i didn't died as a kid when i got hit by a car.

That I wasn't born stillborn

Not asking a girl named Jessica out during my youth as well another girl named Ashley.

Both actually treated me well when around me and in such a way that tells me I might have actually had a glimmer of a chance if only I hadn’t been such a fucking coward.

Sigh.

not accidental grope maxxing when i was in high school

I dont have a singular big regret, just a bunch of mistakes i made

Nothing, I did everything for a reason, fuck everyone else.

Not asking a girl named Jessica out during my youth as well another girl named Ashley.

Both actually treated me well when around me and in such a way that tells me I might have actually had a glimmer of a chance if only I hadn’t been such a fucking coward.

Sigh.
Fakecel

not playing a sport or taking care of my appearance sooner than I did, I started gaining knowledge about nutrition and gymaxxing far too late

Not knowing about about HGH earlier. But my parents would've probably refused to give it to me anyway.

They kept telling me that I was still growing
(even though I clearly was growing extremely slowly compared to my peers and the fact I was always the shortest)
and that I'd be at least be as tall as my brother.

:feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Not studying english sooner.

Being born, although it cant really be considered a regret since i didnt chose to be born

not playing a sport or taking care of my appearance sooner than I did, I started gaining knowledge about nutrition and gymaxxing far too late
It is really sad seeing old users complaining about things of their past.

I wish I never put my family through so much pain growing up. I would always go to my sister whenever I needed someone, and that was always unfair on her because she had her own problems. I guess I've always just been afraid all my life, and I never learned how to do things on my own.

Not running away from home when I was 16.

It is really sad seeing old users complaining about things of their past.
yep, I joined here when i had just turned 15 hoping things would change, while I did manage to change quite a bit (appearance mainly) my situation is still pretty much the same from then. i’m almost done careermaxxing though so that’s going to be alright.

my laziness and not using every minute to the fullest

Sigh.
:feelsbadman:

And the doctor not cutting my tongue tie

I guess taking a hiatus from PSL sites.