Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Biggest RageFuel I've ever dealt with in my life

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
Idk about you, but in my country, shit hit the fan when it comes to the covid. And what this means in practice is, a massive opportunity to ascend. Various factors have lined up that, if you think about it, make a once in a lifetime opportunity to ascend when it's over. Namely:

• Old people dying. Every foid who has a parent, grandparent, relative... who died, will be more likely to feel alone and want to be in a relationship.
  • The mandatory confinement has a lot of foids who used to be "happily single" getting depressed as fuck and longing for a boyfriend.
  • Couples are breaking up due to being together all day.
And the saddest part is, I will not take advantage of any of that. My looksmaxxing plan is taking forever and won't be done until well after this is over, and it's not like I'm gonna try anything before looksmaxxing bc I'd still get rejected obviously. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Just because they're lonely and depressed doesn't mean they'd settle for one of us. Even then I don't see them settling for less than a high tier normie.

Just because they're lonely and depressed doesn't mean they'd settle for one of us. Even then I don't see them settling for less than a high tier normie.
obviously lol, i mean an opportunity to ascend if you looksmax

obviously lol, i mean an opportunity to ascend if you looksmax
Yeah it's over for me cuz I'm a poorcel, it'll take me a few years of stemceling to get the money for surgeries and transplants

And corona might create a crisis that'll make it much harder to moneymaxx :feelscry:

Yeah it's over for me cuz I'm a poorcel, it'll take me a few years of stemceling to get the money for surgeries and transplants

And corona might create a crisis that'll make it much harder to moneymaxx :feelscry:
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

It is not easy to do, so, kudos to you.

They'll just buy a dog or bad dragon.

this. females have such distain for ugly males they would rather stick to their dildo.

That's brutal

Yeah it's over for me cuz I'm a poorcel,
the CERB is paying out eight thousand dollars to people who earned at least 5000 in the preceding year
I earned less than that so I get nothing =/