Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Biggest racist of this forum

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
Which users here are most racist, can be racist against blacks, whites, ethnics, asians

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel

NIGGER..............NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

NIGGER..............NIGGER

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

...........................NIGGER.............NIGGER

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGER.............NIGGER

I dont know TBH. Theres a lot of self hating and racial hierarchy stuff. I dont think there much hate, excepts for blacks, i feel bad for them, not being able to vent on only place for incels.

potentially @Intellau_Celistic
you never quite know

I hope I am the least racist.
You are probably scientifically illiterate normie scum if you think that something to boast about.

potentially @Intellau_Celistic
you never quite know

You are probably scientifically illiterate normie scum if you think that something to boast about.

The difference between me and evil racists is that we agree on statistical and observable patterns of negative/positive behaviors more likely to occur in certain racial groups, but I am able to say that there are always exceptions, which is why in the end of the day the individual is more important.

The difference between me and evil racists is that we agree on statistical and observable patterns of negative/positive behaviors more likely to occur in certain racial groups, but I am able to say that there are always exceptions, which is why in the end of the day the individual is more important.
That is low IQ as fuck. What is more important depends on the context. If you walk outside at night and you see two groups of men coming from the opposite direction on differend sides of the road, one 5 asian and one 5 black dudes, which group should you walk past to maximize personal safety? The individual is 2000% irrelevant in this context.

"I am smart, that's why I focus on the exception to the rule instead of the rule". As I said, status-seeking normie scum.

Also, you didn't mention anything about genetic differences being the origin of said differences in group outcomes or not? Funny thing to skip over.

Please just fuck off.

I’m a real human bean

I'm only racist against Mexicans. Does that count?

Your life is a race, so be RACIST

That is low IQ as fuck. What is more important depends on the context. If you walk outside at night and you see two groups of men coming from the opposite direction on differend sides of the road, one 5 asian and one 5 black dudes, which group should you walk past to maximize personal safety? The individual is 2000% irrelevant in this context.

"I am smart, that's why I focus on the exception to the rule instead of the rule". As I said, status-seeking normie scum.

Also, you didn't mention anything about genetic differences being the origin of said differences in group outcomes or not? Funny thing to skip over.

Please just fuck off.
You misunderstood me. I agree with you that this issue is depending on the context as well.

For me, incel is a race. We have particulars characteristics that other humans haven't.

Racism is wonderful