Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biggest looks failo that I fell for ever

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
So I've been watching these VR dancers and even though I knew there was a high chance that they were actually men, I thought that maybe some were girls. Well turns out that Venerac is actually a dude. I bet Forceable is a dude too. Never heard Forceable talk. JFL, any woman who could dance as well as these guys would already be celebrities.

Seeing that Venerac is actually a stout looking guy instead of an elegant thin cutie was a big letdown. I don't feel like watching it anymore. But it's so weird how you can see both "models" dancing yet the VR model looks much better dancing than the actual person.

Just goes to show you that hobbies are much more interesting when the person is attractive.

Peep

vr chat is absolute cancer.
since it's free we should gather some people here and make an incel gang and troll foids until we get banned.

Man. You're right, any female that good as good as dancing as he is, would be making a killing off it. Your looks, your body, is all you are.

Damn hes a really good dancer though, didnt know a human body can be that energetic looking