Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Biggest joke of a thread ever. Did women ever do anything really good for you ?

SryMyEnglish

SryMyEnglish

Major
★★★★★
When I was in kindergarten we had very good mentor teacher and I had very hard anxiety that I couldnt even go to pee during sleep time, I had been constantly peeing my bed and was bullied because of this, but once she had a talk to me after that relieved me out of this anxiety and then the last years after bullying I could make some good friends and never peeed my bed, I finally felt happy.

2nd when I was in elementary school I was very good at winning math competitions and once I got cold and passed precompetition test only being 4th from my class (you had to be 3rd at least), but there was some petite nerd girl that was 3rd and interceded for me to go to competition for her, and I went and won, as usual.

From this part it starts to become a brag thread. Yes, I know it, but I actually dont want to feel superior to anyone, I just want to make something that will give me hope and motivate myself by reminding yourself that not everything is lost and, if it could get some attention, make other lost souls to try to remember good things about their past and that maybe they can find their place under the sun. Yes, technically its a brag thread, but if I get banned , dear mods, dont delete it, like everything can happen and after my death I wish people who thinks Im somewhat worth their attention to read my personal posts (this is the reason my friends know my account and this post I consider very personal).

3rd. In 4th grade that petite nerd girl said that a girl from my class likes me, but I reacted inadequate because I simply didnt like that girl, she acted very noisy and did stupid jokes all of the time. Then there was a huge story of her being bullied and leaving my school and when I met her in 6th grade she said "You understand nothing", so it is how it is, Im 20 now and I still dont understand how life and relationships with people work at all.

4th in 8th grade there was female english teacher and she proposed me to go on special individual schooling and did everything to help me with documenting and arranging everything, I had bad paresis problem, I had mental breakdowns during lessons and was constantly bullied. I didnt know of option of individual schooling at all, but thanks to her I could finally breathe free air.

5th (Brag) Once in 10th grade some girl from my school, one-two years younger than me, started talking to me to get to know me better, but I ran out of her because I thought that she hates me and just wants to make joke out of me, I didnt expect that maybe she could like me, but now it gives me hope that maybe I could get a girl, interested in me.

6th In 11th grade I went back to normal schooling because I wanted to overcome my severe anxiety problems and I was really good friends with russian and litherature teacher, and she did a great job to protect me from bullies, yes, I still dont agree completly with her, like I felt like I need to do it myself, but lets be honest, could I, mentally weak and fragile, do it myself? Probably not.

7th when I was 19, I went fully NEEt mode and I had very severe depersonalization breakdown, so I went to female psychiatrist, who knows me well and she suggested me to make me schizobuxes she told my father everything to do so and guided us well in juridical and practical part, and thanks to her now I have my schizobuxes, even though my diagnosis (pseudoneurotic schizophrenia) isnt considered fully disabling me from work.

Eh, so, its probably all, I didnt include my relatives and something I cant remember. I had some foids that treated me rally bad, especially when I went to english study school, they hated and bullied me, but these storyes make me believe that there are " NAWALTs" and give me a lot of hope.
Eh, actually my head ache went away, so, even if it gets no replies, it wasnt in a vain :feelsokman:

only older ones , like above 45

kys fakecel, truecels only get tortured by women.

All of my female teachers hated me.

I'm trying to think of a time a female has been nice to be and I genuinely can't think of one

>women
>good things

These two don't go together. Every woman I've ever met has been mean af to me.

Librarian used to let me stay in the Library.

Stacy used to talk to me when I was a sophmore(Talking to her was the highlight of my day because I had to deal with bullies the next period.) Though I know it was only because friendly Tyrone used to drag me into conversations.(She at least put effort in talking to me most women seem to just ignore you regardless of Tyrone trying to insert you in the convo.)
This other Stacy used to always acknowledge me in the hallways for some fucking reason, but I know she wasn't attracted to me(She was dating Stoic Tyrone.) and I suspect she was doing an experiment because she was in highschool psychology class. Either that or she believed I was school shooter.

I didn't have any female teachers who went out of there way to help me.

A foid offered to help me at school once i came back after i was gone for nearly 2 months.

only older ones , like above 45
imo

If you are up to 11th grade, 30 year old and higher will have a very maternalistic mindset.

If you are anywhere up to 24, 35 and older will have a maternalistic mindset.

@SryMyEnglish
I wouldn't say you are fakecel, I would say that you became incel around 17 years old because your genetics affecting your mental abilities have cucked you. You might have ascended at 16 years or younger.

Last edited:
@SryMyEnglish
I wouldn't say you are fakecel, I would say that you became incel around 17 years old because your genetics affecting your mental abilities have cucked you. You might have ascended at 16 years or younger.
Ive acutally started balding at 15-16, but I wasnt really attractive anyways
@SryMyEnglish
As I remeber myself, Ive always been kinda mentally unstable, in my case its even wroten that I have disability since childhood

Last edited:
I think I can remember a few female classmates helping me with homework and to cheat in exams

NO. Not even my mom is nice to me.

I think I can remember a few female classmates helping me with homework and to cheat in exams
Holy fuck I was just fucking islotaed from my whole high-school class
They didn't even give me the answers to cheat on the tests
Everyone else had them but me

Holy fuck I was just fucking islotaed from my whole high-school class
They didn't even give me the answers to cheat on the tests
Everyone else had them but me
I didnt have answers too on my tests when before I was sent to individual schooling,my grades were the lowest, though I didnt ask

I didnt have answers too on my tests when before I was sent to individual schooling,my grades were the lowest, though I didnt ask
I constantly asked, but they were never sent to me, only when they were sharing them on paper already, that was the only time they gave them to me, even then it was with absolute disdain for wasting a minute of their life snapping a fucking pic:woke::woke::woke:
I constantly asked, but they were never sent to me, only when they were sharing them on paper already, that was the only time they gave them to me, even then it was with absolute disdain for wasting a minute of their life snapping a fucking pic:woke::woke::woke:

Last edited:
When I was young I had a few teachers from the old days that still had discipline and attitude you will not see in this day and age. Those few women stood out to me, and ofcourse my mother who fed me. Thats about it.

Brutal shit, they wont probably share even if I asked

They only say it to either gaslight or bluepill me into a simp.

They only say it to either gaslight or bluepill me into a simp.
I had a lot of thoughts for today and for yesterday, they were all negative, about how ive missed on life and how over it is, so my head started cracking for the pain, this is very bad feelings and I dont want anyone to feel them, so I wanted to make them remember good things about life