Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Biggest JFL moment in all of FACEandLMS streams

lol she just proved FACE and pretty much all of us right.

"oh he was cute but I wouldn't date him. oh he was cute like a little brother. oh I wouldn't date him cause he is short but only because I'm tall." JFL

He wasnt ugly. Yet she had to confirm over and over again that she wasnt attracted to him. She clearly sees him as subhuman.

why do foids talk so slow like get to the point you dumb toilet bitch.

also didnt know that ''I, Hypocrite'' guy had a youtube channel, i'll check it out later.

>tfw st. hamudi and faceandlms did never hang out together
:feelsUgh:
@Notorious Inkler
thoughts?

lol she just proved FACE and pretty much all of us right.

"oh he was cute but I wouldn't date him. oh he was cute like a little brother. oh I wouldn't date him cause he is short but only because I'm tall." JFL

I laughed when the guy with the hat said "I used to get laid in my whole life" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Unrelated question - after that, FACE rates the guy as a 3.5/10 and yet he says he has a wife and slays. Is he LARPing or am I missing something? (I haven't listened to the whole discussion yet)

I've noticed that girls nowadays have stronger jawlines than most men.
If it's due to their genetics then it might be good because it means they're less likely to give birth to jawless future incels.is users.

Unrelated question - after that, FACE rates the guy as a 3.5/10 and yet he says he has a wife and slays. Is he LARPing or am I missing something? (I haven't listened to the whole discussion yet)

If it's due to their genetics then it might be good because it means they're less likely to give birth to jawless future incels.is users.
Dont believe shit at face value :feelsaww:

The guy only told him later on that he was 6'5 so he had to redo the rating

Dont believe shit at face value :feelsaww:
So, LARPing. Well, if we don't count the height thing...

The guy only told him later on that he was 6'5 so he had to redo the rating
Damn, I knew it, in fact it was my first suspicion. I forgot to mention it as a possibility. Heightpill strikes again.

Dn laugh tbh ngl

Face and LMS is a BBC Tyrone who slayed, he is scamming you all out of money. Dude doesn't even upload since he is lazy and swimming in a bathtub of donation money. If anyone has his discord tell him to hurry up and make new shit.

FaceandBBC

^^^^^ 100% him, this image is identical to this one.

Bbc1

@FACEandLMS explain yourself, tyrone.

@Broly
@Zer0/∞
@kekfuel
@Lolimancer
@sckicksal345
@SlutLiberationFront
@RecessedChinCel
@Transcended Trucel
@Uglychincel

Face and LMS is a BBC Tyrone who slayed, he is scamming you all out of money. Dude doesn't even upload since he is lazy and swimming in a bathtub of donation money. If anyone has his discord tell him to hurry up and make new shit.

View attachment 538354

View attachment 538358

@Broly
@Zer0/∞
@kekfuel
@Lolimancer
@sckicksal345
@SlutLiberationFront
@RecessedChinCel
@Transcended Trucel
@Uglychincel
It's not like there is a secret about his face. There were pictures of incel meetup in UK that he attended which confirms it's him on that picture.

It's not like there is a secret about his face. There were pictures of incel meetup in UK that he attended which confirms it's him on that picture.
day 200000 of him not finishing the next WAW. idk if you have him on discord, ask him what's the holdup.

View attachment 538354

View attachment 538358

@Broly
@Zer0/∞
@kekfuel
@Lolimancer
@sckicksal345
@SlutLiberationFront
@RecessedChinCel
@Transcended Trucel
@Uglychincel
Brutal. He mogs me hard especially height

That's FAmonday's girlfriend, he did very well scoring her. Just proves if mentalcels really do force themselves out of their shell good results can come.

Much harder than it sounds though tbh
most of the big names in the incel communities arent even incel
Well, what do you mean aren't incel? If you mean they had maybe a relationship lasting a month or two 10 years ago, then yeah OK aren't incel.

Good truecel YouTubers are incredibly rare, you'll notice that there is actually some talent etc. That goes into good incel content like videos from FACE and Wheat Waffles etc. I'm sorry but I just don't think truecel types are really competent enough to make good content tbh.

However 1 exception may come in the form of IncelTV.

Last edited:

View attachment 538354

View attachment 538358

@Broly
@Zer0/∞
@kekfuel
@Lolimancer
@sckicksal345
@SlutLiberationFront
@RecessedChinCel
@Transcended Trucel
@Uglychincel
He's a 6'3" mogger. JFL at faceandlms being the face of the blackpill.

Faceandlms

foids at the least self aware creatures in the world

Being jaw mogged by a femoid is such fucking suicide fuel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBC_d1_rWO8&t=1347s

Watch from 22:27 to 24:30
I couldn't stop laughing :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

what these idiots dont realise is, THE WHOLE CAKE IS HOW PEOPLE TREAT YOU.

IF YOU ARE TREATED LIKE YOU ARE "A HIDEOUS MONSTER", you will believe you are as unattractive as a hideous monster
The fucking negative self image does not fucking emerge from a fucking swamp, from the fucking sky, IT IS ALL IN HOW PEOPLE BEHAVE AND VALUE YOU AROUND YOU.

Just confirms again that height >>> face

:feelsrope:

To be fair, it's not like he know for sure if he roped. It's probably just him imagining it. I doubt anyone would commit suicide after seeing their oneitis get plowed on camera by a chad, let alone one from the Islamic community; they'd just get over it fairly quickly and then move on with their lives.

:feelsrope:

To be fair, it's not like he know for sure if he roped. It's probably just him imagining it. I doubt anyone would commit suicide after seeing their oneitis get plowed on camera by a chad, let alone one from the Islamic community; they'd just get over it fairly quickly and then move on with their lives.
Maybe for a blackpilled person like you, but a bluepiller who sees this and thought foids in hijab are religious would be put on suicide watch and life support. I know that’s how I acted when I first learned that even orthodox kike whores are the same.