Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Biggest insult for man of culture is to be told to go for roasties and ugly femorloids

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Living in Russia, which is very homofobic place (and was even more in my teen years, with full of various kinds of gopnik white trash, who follow strict "code of masclkinity" and hate everyone whos outside of it) and having nonmasculine looks, resulted in becoming victim of homophobia without even being homosexual. Enough just to look like "fag", for being hated by normies, bullied, and shouted at by, sometimes literaly at every corner, and even every step

Forsai

And what I want to say now, as heterosexual victim of homophobic hate and bullying. Being told to go for ugly femoids and rosties is much bigger insult than being called fag. My biggest bully ever had, was debil which I considered my "best friend" at one time, and who just made me pchychological damage and have PTSD by constantly trying to put me down and make me go for ugly walhitter roasties

Spitonfag

Last edited:
Agree senpai

After that thread you made about gays , I had suspected this.Very interesting to learn more about you

At least Debil is punkmaxxed

At least Debil is punkmaxxed
Debil is total debil, he not even trying to SEAmaxx and find female atleast 30 years old, he better wasting time with 50+ russian roasties

Better fag than a cuck according to Saint Napoleon

Sorry to hear that man

really brutal insult