Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biggest incel trait(if u have facebook)

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
You probs already know but the biggest trait of an incel having a Facebook is to not receive a single friend request, not from your classmates, your cooworkers. You don't even fucking realize how this shit works, all cooworkers invite each other on facebook within 1 week. I legit never had a random facebook invite from anyone except when I was a child like 12 y o.
It's honestly super over for me when my mom gets 100+ likes on facebook fucking lol. I remember my ex fake friend used to get foid fb invites every fucking day because he met them ONCE and he wasn't the one inviting. Fuck u all I hate u all ngl including myself and excluding incels and actual good ppl who can see through subhuman looks

i have an inactive fake account that has yet to get 1 friend request, and all friend requests i sent out got rejected

Facebook is only for boomers.

Never had Facebook never had snapchat never even had WhatsApp