Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Biggest copes I have heard from ethnics

S

shrewed

Hahah you fell for my trap made in heaven
-
The two biggest copes I heard from ethnics the first one is gym and the other is nutrition .

Why are ethnics obsessed with lifting and copious amount of meat eating .

First of all height > muscles
Then genetics > nutrition

A lot of people in this world eat meat but they ain't tall like whites because they don't have their genes as simple as that

Gym and nutrition are very legit tho. First world ethnics are almost just as tall as whites and grow to be significantly taller than their third world brothers. Gym is also am smv multiplier if u are atleast a normie

Gym and nutrition are very legit tho. First world ethnics are almost just as tall as whites and grow to be significantly taller than their third world brothers. Gym is also am smv multiplier if u are atleast a normie
Bro that's genes not nutrition height is 80% genetics also gym and diet can't change your face

it’s funny and sad at the same time watching men eating a kilo of meat a day on a carnivore diet trying to cheat their genetics where a tallfag vegan chad gets girls left and right without ever touching a weight.

Idk about gymcelling but diet plays a huge role in height. Humans 40,000 years ago were 6'0 on average and they ate a varied diet. Good nutrition for at least 3 generations seems to play a huge role in height.

Idk about gymcelling but diet plays a huge role in height. Humans 40,000 years ago were 6'0 on average and they ate a varied diet. Good nutrition for at least 3 generations seems to play a huge role in height.
Bro that's genes and back then humans didn't had a diet they used to eat whatever they can find .

Bro that's genes and back then humans didn't had a diet they used to eat whatever they can find .
Exactly, we were adapted to a varied diet, not the high-calorie foods of today.

Bro that's genes not nutrition height is 80% genetics also gym and diet can't change your face

United States – Asian Americans173.2 cm (5 ft 8 in)
United States – Hispanic and Latino Americans172.0 cm (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)
United States – Non-Hispanic whites178 cm (5 ft 10 in)
United States – African Americans175.4 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)13.4 cm (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)

Barely a difference of 2 inches among ethnicities. I do believe genetics play a role in height otherwise we wouldn't have pygmy populations and nordics consistently being taller than meds but when environment and diet are held constant the differences between heights is not very much.

it’s funny and sad at the same time watching men eating a kilo of meat a day on a carnivore diet trying to cheat their genetics where a tallfag vegan chad gets girls left and right without ever touching a weight.
Those redpillers will die of cardiovascular disease soon enough

View attachment 1163796

United States – African Americans175.4 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)13.4 cm (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)

Barely a difference of 2 inches among ethnicities. I do believe genetics play a role in height otherwise we wouldn't have pygmy populations and nordics consistently being taller than meds but when environment and diet are held constant the differences between heights is not very much.
So how come 3rd world countries who eat huge amounts of meat are still short explain that to me

View attachment 1163796

Yup, diet plays a huge role in height. At least a varied diet (different everyday) seems to do

So how come 3rd world countries who eat huge amounts of meat are still short explain that to me
They don't. Most of them are malnourished and live in tropics.

Takes a few generations of good nutrition

Also ethnics have a history of famine which drastically decreases height for a few generations

Takes a few generations of natural selection

Also ethnics have a history of famine which drastically decreases height for a few generations
Let me correct you

Those redpillers will die of cardiovascular disease soon enough
Indeed, they should be eating a more balanced diet, eating more carbohydrates for example and less protein, protein is overhyped just to make the supplement industry more rich.

Indeed, they should be eating a more balanced diet, eating more carbohydrates for example and less protein, protein is overhyped just to make the supplement industry more rich.
:yes:

Brah what about china and Japan they still short

Chinese, Japanese and Koreans in US reach 6ft easy. I've even seen many 6ft+ Indians and Pakistanis too. Zoomer of all ethnicities are getting tall ngl.

Brah it's cope

Human height drastically decreased during the agricultural revolution due to the replacement of a largely varied diet to a plant-based one

Chinese, Japanese and Koreans in US reach 6ft easy. I've even seen many 6ft+ Indians and Pakistanis too. Zoomer of all ethnicities are getting tall ngl.
Yes, this guy is coping with muhh genes when the average human has not changed for the past 70,000 years

Human height drastically decreased during the agricultural revolution due to the replacement of a largely varied diet to a plant-based one
Bro I'm not saying don't have a good diet what I'm saying is know your genetic potential.

Yeah because they have the genes for that evolution and genes are the reason that other races look different

GrAYcels shitting up a blackpill forum with ethnic excuses jfl.

Bro you're literally a curry you should kill yourself already
I wasn't talking about you but you should also stick your head inside a meat grinder you worthless nigger.

Last edited:
Biggest cope of ethnics is JBw

Let me explain more clearly to someone who's double digit and low iq.

Every race has distinct feature such as whites and their coloring , blacks and their potruded chin and coloring same with Asians and Indians.

Why can't we change that simple due to evolution and natural selection in which diet plays a very small role I'm not saying be malnutritioned but know your genetic potential

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back