Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Biggest anti-gay is not homophobe, but cuckphobe

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Is no reason to hate gays other than childish fears, primitive narrowmindedness, or being really part gay (bisexual), and scared of that part. So is trait of youngcels or dumbcels, but enligthened man of culture, whos childish gay phobia is long lost, and who feels no homosexual atraction to men, is no need to hate gays just because they are men, sexually atracted to other men. Many gays are supporters of degenerate ideologies, like feminism, and that reason to hate them, but to hate for just being gays is unbased and uncultured

But while enlightened heterosexual man has no reason to fear or hate gays, because no insecurity about heterosexuality or attachment to primitive outdated traditions, he still in real and based fear of being sexually dominated by another man not in way of homosexual intercourse, but with another man sexually touching his female. And so enlightened heterosecual man has no need for homophobia anymore, but is scared of cuckkoldry, of commitment to femoid who had sex with another men, and even feeling disgust to sexually touch her, because its gay to sexually touch female who was sexually touched by other men

Thats why waifu of cultured man must be virgin, for not making him gay by cuckery

Last edited:
@Damo the incel are you up yet?

im way too tired for this

im way too tired for this
Source

Thats why waifu of cultured man must be virgin

This is the only part I agree with,I still hate gays,trannies and other degenerates,and you forgot the fact that most of them are cucks that are allied with foids and would defend them with their lives,they are our natural enemies.

he isnt promoting gay content
hes just explaining the mysterious ways of the cultured man

oh ok

did seem a bit that way to me tbh, especially at "Is no reason to hate gays other than childish fears, primitive narrowmindedness, or being really part gay (bisexual), and scared of that part. "

Not worth in betabuxx

he isnt promoting gay content
hes just explaining the mysterious ways of the cultured man
He's defending gays on an incel forum, and thereby promoting them to be in your presence.

He even goes fullblown libtard and calls anyone insecure for not being comfortable about being near faggots, when we all know that faggots and lesbians are even more manipulative than the worst of normies.

@knajjd
Thoughts on gay people?
oh ok

did seem a bit that way to me tbh, especially at "Is no reason to hate gays other than childish fears, primitive narrowmindedness, or being really part gay (bisexual), and scared of that part. "
He is taking shots at anyone who wants nothing to do with gays.

He is indirectly promoting it, because napolean is friends with faggots.

Last edited:
He's defending gays on an incel forum, and thereby promoting them to be in your presence.

He even goes fullblown libtard and calls anyone insecure for not being comfortable about being near faggots, when we all know that faggots and lesbians are even more manipulative than the worst of normies.

@knajjd
Thoughts on gay people?
oh ok

im defending him cause i like him .
im biased , i admit it :feelsbadman:

Read every word

no, people hate homos because they are predators and reproduce by molestation.

Status
Not open for further replies.