Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Big Youtubers bother me

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★
Because they don't upload daily.

They are not in the same situation as they were at the very beginning and have forotten that 100% of them is the number of views they get. They are detahced from reality, from struggle and from responsibilitites.

I don't care about production and edititng time. They have people for that.

When I'm home tired after work I require at least 45 minutes of content from the people I subscribe to to be present when I sit before my PC while eating dinner so that I can relax.

1st world problems

I hate e celeb worship outside worshiping Eliot Rodgers.

I hate e celeb worship outside worshiping Eliot Rodgers.
That normie shit like I find it interesting that or As soon as X's video starts the day gets better

Like, they worship them in the most default way and elevate them by praising the most common and day-to-day stuff they do.

Fucking I love it when.... comments radiate pure and insanly distilled forms of brain canacer and blind faith.

Not to mention some random unfunny situation in the video being commented on with It made me laugh so hard

Its really a herd of NPCs down there wtf