Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW big titty monster slain by based favellas

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

backstory on this?

backstory on this?
I don't know I just found it on the internet

but my guess is that these hoes ain't loyal so cartel niggas are on thot patrol

wtf dude that was brutal she has nice tits btw

Ouch, must've hurt.

Is gore allowed though?
yes but it can't have animal gore because woodland critters are above humans because our society loves to put wild animals on pedistals

I'm a big cuck when it comes to gore against women not ashamed to admit it. There's something off to me about destroying the carriers of children in such a fashion on a philosophical level.

Oh, christ... the moralfag police are gonna have a field day with this but idc I'm not gonna be dishonest just to please them.

I can't imagine any world where she didn't deserve it.

There's something off to me about destroying the carriers of children in such a fashion on a philosophical level.
You never know, these favela monkeys don't kill for no reason.
She was either a rival gang spy, she cheated on someone in the gang, etc.

I thought I would be pleased at the sight of a thot being beheaded, but the actual feeling upon watching is exactly the opposite.

I thought I would be pleased at the sight of a thot being beheaded, but the actual feeling upon watching is exactly the opposite.

Ever watch a man die in a movie, TV show, or video game and feel absolutely nothing? Of course you have. Everyone does, all the time.

Now do the same for women. They aren't special.

Ever watch a man die in a movie, TV show, or video game and feel absolutely nothing? Of course you have. Everyone does, all the time.

Now do the same for women. They aren't special.

The feeling isn't the same when you watch a real beheading.

Contrived ethnic infighting is of little concern to me. & monkeys they are, yes. These fellows here earned that descriptor.

The feeling isn't the same when you watch a real beheading, either for male or female.
Agreed, I felt sick to my stomach watching this. I received no pleasure in watching this, I wouldn't wish this on anyone even a female.
53b

I'm just not into it pewpew.

nightmare fuel
also what a brutal way to die rest in peace

The feeling isn't the same when you watch a real beheading, either for male or female.

Over 100,000 people die everyday in the world, some peacefully, and some horribly, but that number never changes. You just watched one person die. Welcome to reality.

Over 100,000 people die everyday in the world, some peacefully, and some horribly, but that number never changes. You just watched one person die. Welcome to reality.

I think gore should be available to everyone, especially those who are inbred optimists. A few videos would sufficiently convince them that this is indeed the worst of all possible worlds.

I think gore should be available to everyone, especially those who are inbred optimists. A few videos would sufficiently convince them that this is indeed the worst of all possible worlds.
Cope. If it disturbs you you're better off having never watched it.
No shit. Irrelevant to @VodkaCope's feelings though.

Hard to stomach but fuck it the whore probably got what she deserved.

Comando vermelho.

south American countires don't like to hurt women, so you know she must have messed with the gangsters badly to be beheaded.
Hard to stomach but fuck it the whore probably got what she deserved.
everyone involved with the cartel are not innocent, she most likely was a gf of one of the members, either way she was not an innocent person. those who kill by the sword will die by the sword

Tfu blet ugly whore

It's only human to be disgusted by cold-blooded murder. There is something wrong with the people who enjoy watching these kind of videos.

>Unironically comparing fiction to reality

First of all who are you to say it's cold-blooded? You don't know what she did to get herself in that position.

I never said I enjoyed it, and its not a bad thing to be disgusted by it either.

My point really is that we see men dying horribly all the time in media and feel nothing. When it comes to real life violence we have all seen men die before and never even blinked. Violence against men in video games, media, drone-strike videos, WW2 photos, Isis videos, etc. etc. There has always been a sense of "disposability" to the male gender that everyone just seems to go along with.

Because men were made to die. Because we fight. Some men win and some men lose (die.) But we all sit back comfortably and watch it happen.

But not the wahmens. No, they are special!!! In media, women are treated as princesses when it comes to violence. Think of how many times you have seen a woman die on a screen and compare it to male deaths on-screen. Better yet, take any action movie you've seen and count the male deaths, then count how many movies with female deaths it would take to equal that ONE movie.

Add the "real-life" tab to watching a woman die it and it becomes unspeakable horror.

If you watched that video and winced at the loss of HUMAN life then that is fine, I have no problem with that. But if you cried for a second that a precious woman "with the big titties" got killed you are a fucking CUCK.

WOMEN ARE NOT SPECIAL

Last edited:
I will never go to South America, the shit you see coming from there is crazy. They have no soul it seems

WOMEN ARE NOT SPECIAL

No, but they are worth more, according to nature, which probably is the reason why people are generally more repulsed by watching foids die.

First of all who are you to say it's cold-blooded? You don't know what she did to get herself in that position.

I never said I enjoyed it, and its not a bad thing to be disgusted by it either.

My point really is that we see men dying horribly all the time in media and feel nothing. When it comes to real life violence we have all seen men die before and never even blinked. Violence against men in video games, media, drone-strike videos, WW2 photos, Isis videos, etc. etc. There has always been a sense of "disposability" to the male gender that everyone just seems to go along with.

Because men were made to die. Because we fight. Some men win and some men lose (die.) But we all sit back comfortably and watch it happen.

But not the wahmens. No, they are special!!! In media, women are treated as princesses when it comes to violence. Think of how many times you have seen a woman die on a screen and compare it to male deaths on-screen. Better yet, take any action movie you've seen and count the male deaths, then count how many movies with female deaths it would take to equal that ONE movie.

Add the "real-life" tab to watching a woman die it and it becomes unspeakable horror.

If you watched that video and winced at the loss of HUMAN life then that is fine, I have no problem with that. But if you cried for a second that a precious woman "with the big titties" got killed you are a fucking CUCK.

WOMEN ARE NOT SPECIAL
A lot of guys here haven't dehumanized themselves fully yet. Most aren't harded by gore vids since they come from fagholes like leddit. This vid isn't even that bad tbh. They need to see some Mexican cartel vids for real nightmare shit.
No, but they are worth more, according to nature, which probably is the reason why people are generally more repulsed by watching foids die.
We have to replace them tbh. Our liberation depends on it.

You're right..
They are from Brazil from a big criminal organization called CV if I'm not wrong that means red command. When a girl cheats she just lose her hair, but to deserve to die this way she did some brutal shit... She was probably from the rival organization

fak not watching ngl

I wouldn't wish this on anyone even a female.
Internet 20191116 124918 6

I accidentally watched without sound then watched again with sound to hear her pitiful cries for help as it brings lifefuel to my blood.
But if you cried for a second that a precious woman "with the big titties" got killed you are a fucking CUCK.

WOMEN ARE NOT SPECIAL
This.

High T non-cucked men would bask in the death of another foid.

Last edited:
wasnt even that bad tbh. They did a good job, quick as fuck, especially compared to what you usually get with this kind of stuff. Super dull knifes, unnecessary sawing around the neck and shit.
I suspect they went easy on this bitch because she has a pussy, that's why the guy stabbed her in the chest.
Usually this takes multiple minutes at least, not like 10 seconds.

But did they fuck? :feelsthink:

Based on the comments not even a second. This shouldnt be a place for gore tbh.

Agreed, I felt sick to my stomach watching this. I received no pleasure in watching this, I wouldn't wish this on anyone even a female.
View attachment 223126
I'm just not into it pewpew.
Same, leave this shit fore bestgore.com
I'm a big cuck when it comes to gore against women not ashamed to admit it. There's something off to me about destroying the carriers of children in such a fashion on a philosophical level.

Oh, christ... the moralfag police are gonna have a field day with this but idc I'm not gonna be dishonest just to please them.
Not a cuck thing tbh
It's natural to not want to see this type of shit, regardless of who's the victim