Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Big thunder outside

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★

Help mee, I was lurking around here and suddenly a big thunder started.
My PC and Router both just went offline. I hope nothing is broken because everything was expensive.

Phoneposting right now
I'm scareed pls help me :feels:

Pah. It's just a little storm. Time to grow a pair, boyo

Always keep an alcoholic beverage for a situation like this

PC works again, nothing is broken so far

I like the sound of a thunderstorm (as long as I'm inside). Try to enjoy the show. Hope nothing was broken, though.

I love a good thunderstorm.

I like the sound of a thunderstorm (as long as I'm inside). Try to enjoy the show. Hope nothing was broken, though.
Yeah I like it too, I think it's very cozy.

hope chad and stacy get struck by lightning

The Norse Gods are angry at us.

I like thunderstorms tbh ngl.

I hope a natural disaster occurs and takes care of these normies stacies and chads living in Sodom and Gomorrah

It was rainy here for 2 straight days, giga lifefuel for me.

the thunders carry with the roaring spikes of electricity that refer to the enunciating passages of ascension and novelty in a future filled with pitch and abyss.

Go outside and hope you get lucky

Tbh I'm not scared of storms and I don't understand people who are. Several times in my life my house has had near misses with large tornadoes and even a direct hit from a small one.

Tbh I'm not scared of storms and I don't understand people who are. Several times in my life my house has had near misses with large tornadoes and even a direct hit from a small one.
Lol, i want these people who get scared of thunder to live in Oklahoma or some other state in tornado alley.

Lol, i want these people who get scared of thunder to live in Oklahoma or some other state in tornado alley.
Oklahoma is just straight up scary to live in when considering weather, especially OKC, they get massive tornadoes in the smaller suburbs. I lived very close to Oklahoma, but we never got anything that was an F5, but pretty close to it.