Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Big Skull = doesn't mean slayer and in fact can be a factor of inceldom

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
I have a huge skull, and not only that I am still an incel, people always point it out, and call me "TV head"
and now combine it with big eyes and it's completely shit, maybe a big skull is good if you're like 6"2 or something like that, but not for my height

Last edited:
A big skull looks good for chad only.

Look up elephant man, he had an enormous head and he died with a dislocated neck because he wanted to sleep on it for once like normal ppl.

Look up elephant man, he had an enormous head and he died with a dislocated neck because he wanted to sleep on it for once like normal ppl.
brutal ngl

@AsiaCel has a big head and jaw he's still an incel

big gay alien skull is still gay alien skull

@AsiaCel has a big head and jaw he's still an incel
I remember that I found a picture of someone with a great jawline, chin, good eye area, light green eyes but his skull was deformed asf
and he was inceltear

I have a giant head that makes me look like a turbo framecel with Giga manlet proportions despite having an low average frame and normal height. Also makes you more goofy and it sticks out especially if you're ugly AF.

I have a giant head that makes me look like a turbo framecel with Giga manlet proportions despite having an low average frame and normal height. Also makes you more goofy and it sticks out especially if you're ugly AF.
Holy shit it's like we are the same person lmao, I always stick out and people always notice me, I have the same frame as you and I am also average height but the skull size

Last edited:
I have a big head and it's hard to get hats to fit but my small frame and short height make it look even bigger.

I have a big head and it's hard to get hats to fit but my small frame and short height make it look even bigger.
Many masks don't fit my head and same with hats,
I wish that i would grow magically by like 3 inches so my head will look more in place and a better frame,
my father has a bigger head then me but he is like 6"1 with a good frame so it looks pretty normal

My skull is too large to put stuff over my head sometimes. It sort of looks like the crystal skull from indiana jones cuz it juts back weirdly far

Holy shit it's like we are the same person lmao, I always stick out and people always notice me, I have the same frame as you and I am also average height but the skull size
Many masks don't fit my head and same with hats,
I wish that i would grow magically by like 3 inches so my head will look more in place and a better frame,
my father has a bigger head then me but he is like 6"1 with a good frame so it looks pretty normal
Brutal shit bro, i relate to your second post, I can't find a fucking hat that fits my head and I feel like the masks are gonna rip if I use those reusable ones. Only surgical masks fit me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back