Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Big problem these guys have

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

Very big issue these people have, no doubt that they must be suffering.

While I imagine how it feels to not be KHHV these people are having such problems. This has to be bragging to doubt about it just imagine when someone tells you that their partner moans so loud it wakes up people while you rot in your room with no sound or anything going around you. Their problem is very big and problematic dude, fuck me.. like they need a hell of a solution for this. They dont have to worry that they will be KHHV for years and years and years on end while rotting in loneliness and despair.

This is what types of problems people have.

In reality, he’s screaming because she’s crushing him. The day that a male Redditor makes a girl scream in pleasure is the day ginger males become sexy to women.

This is why it's completely pointless asking normies for advice.

They are so far removed from being able to relate to us it's unreal.

I wish I had those problems... :feelsrope:

Cool fanfic br0

In reality, he’s screaming because she’s crushing him. The day that a male Redditor makes a girl scream in pleasure is the day ginger males become sexy to women.
More like the day ricecels and currycels become sexy to women

More like the day ricecels and currycels become sexy to women

I don’t know enough about how they’re perceived in the East but ginger males are universally reviled AFAIK. At least with Asiancels, there’s some masculine white women who go for that J-Pop look.

I don’t know enough about how they’re perceived in the East but ginger males are universally reviled AFAIK. At least with Asiancels, there’s some masculine white women who go for that J-Pop look.
In the East, anything white is perceived as the real deal

In the East, anything white is perceived as the real deal

Ah, so even in the East, they’re second or third-class to their own women? :woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Swallow the racepill :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I came into this thread red pilled about it but left blackpilled. Consider me “woke”.

yo

Chad problems.. while our problem is like:

"I cry so loud when i realize that im bald,recessed chin and a lonely virgin at his 20s,what do i do ?"

Chad problems.. while our problem is like:

"I cry so loud when i realize that im bald,recessed chin and a lonely virgin at his 20s,what do i do ?"
You can always build up your confidence and hold frame :soy:

like it's easy to get confidence, real confidence comes from a big social cicle

Yet there are many people here who would love to have that supposed problem. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back