Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Big exam tommorow which I didnt learn for!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
I mean I'm stupid and ugly anyways good school grades wont change that.

good luck bro. I think you'll do well

Fuck I hate tests/exams. I'm not terrible at them but I hate preparing for them and taking them.

Meh I'm actually pretty intelligent guy but I hate school because all we learn there is stupid bluepilled things
Oof that sucks. I've lucked out and had a lot of blackpilled (or at least graypilled) teachers. I even had one say that "women deserve to get sexually harassed for wearing a lot of makeup" and he still works there. I remember the foids RRREEEing about that one after class a lot :feelskek: They were too pussy to bring it up to his face though, they just acted really passive aggressive towards him.

It's tommorow skim the book at least, you don't need that much sleep anyway. So far I have a year of college behind me and it was a breeze, if you have at least a base level understanding of the subject you can bullshit your way through the test easily.

I even had one say that "women deserve to get sexually harassed for wearing a lot of makeup" and he still works there.
Based. The grayest teacher I've had was one guy that used to invite the tight pants wearing foids to the board, give them an assignment and recline in his chair and stare at their asses bobble while they write. He was actually great at his job and a fun guy.

It's tommorow skim the book at least, you don't need that much sleep anyway. So far I have a year of college behind me and it was a breeze, if you have at least a base level understanding of the subject you can bullshit your way through the test easily.

Based. The grayest teacher I've had was one guy that used to invite the tight pants wearing foids to the board, give them an assignment and recline in his chair and stare at their asses bobble while they write. He was actually great at his job and a fun guy.
I love teachers like that.

You would of loved my blackestpilled teacher (the one who commented about foid makeup). He was a sociology teacher who even brought up things like judging ugly people and beautiful people having a halo effect. I remember he called out the foids who said shit like "I never judge people I'm not like that teehee". It was great, I wish more professors were like him.

bro same i rot too hard on this fucking site

Is it just an exam or a final exam that you need a good grade in to pass the class/semester?
If it's doable to memorize all the stuff for a short period of time, then try to study the entire night.
The feeling of having failed is going to suck. It will fuck up your life even more. From there on it's a vicious cycle, a downward spiral.
That's why we should at least, even though we are ugly as fuck, try to get a good career and maintain our health. Being poor and ill on top of being ugly is hell. Just being ugly is at least somewhat endurable.

Is it just an exam or a final exam that you need a good grade in to pass the class/semester?
If it's doable to memorize all the stuff for a short period of time, then try to study the entire night.
The feeling of having failed is going to suck. It will fuck up your life even more. From there on it's a vicious cycle, a downward spiral.
That's why we should at least, even though we are ugly as fuck, try to get a good career and maintain our health. Being poor and ill on top of being ugly is hell. Just being ugly is at least somewhat endurable.
Just a normal exam but If I fail it I might fail class because we only write one exam in this subject

Just a normal exam but If I fail it I might fail class because we only write one exam in this subject
You're in high school or what? If yes, it's easily doable to get a very good grade if you start studying now.

Too bad you don't have photographic memory like me :feelsokman::feelsokman:

You're in high school or what? If yes, it's easily doable to get a very good grade if you start studying now.
yes high school. I'm in germany its nearly 11pm so yeah I have not much time left because I need some sleep

yes high school. I'm in germany its nearly 11pm so yeah I have not much time left because I need some sleep
I'm in Germany too. I always start studying in the evening and if the subject isn't maths, you can easily get away with it in my experience.
If you would have used the time you spent on this forum today for studying, you could get a good grade.
If the subject is religion however, you can just bend over for your christian teacher in order to get a good grade.

I'm in Germany too. I always start studying in the evening and if the subject isn't maths, you can easily get away with it in my experience.
If you would have used the time you spent on this forum today for studying, you could get a good grade.
If the subject is religion however, you can just bend over for your christian teacher in order to get a good grade.
no its economics might wake up like an hour earlier to learn it since I have school later tommorow

no its economics might wake up like an hour earlier to learn it since I have school later tommorow
Economics is one of the easiest subjects in highschool.
Unless you are negative iq you shouldnt have any problems.

Just bee yourself and you'll succeed

Just channel your inner energy into the subject bro, just gain ancient knowledge never meant to be learned bro

It's over

Es ist vorbei, um ehrlich zu sein(tbh)

Ernsthaft(srs)

Es ist vorbei.

Sounds like it’s over for you boyo