Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Big Ed from 90 day fiance

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
I've been watching clips of this man's episode on youtube, and reading the comments section. Honestly if the comments weren't there, it would be lifefuel to see how far he managed to get. For those of you who don't know, he almost got an impoverished flat chested filipina to let him betabux her. But when you read the comments on youtube, it's nothing but hate! He did nothing wrong except for having the nerve to try to get a girlfriend as a manlet! If he was six feet tall, all his actions would have been considered perfectly acceptable. But when the commenters aren't nitpicking the fact that he wasn't as much of a cuck as he could have been, they're making neck jokes! If you can watch those videos and read those comments without being black pilled, you are beyond help.

At least he can betabuxx or NEET off his fame, now.

that whole show is about low quality westerns both men/foids 3rdworldmaxxing while ethnics do this only for green card

money buy things

He did nothing wrong except for having the nerve to try to get a girlfriend as a manlet
everyone started losing their shit when he:

gave her a toothbrush and a toothpaste (her breath stank, she has an ulcer) and told her to shave her legs, only then he would shave his beard. :lul:

whenever I see a video of him, people are rooting for the foid to scam him. Foids are just cruel

i just saw one of clips featuring him, and he is fucking right like hair on legs are simply less feminine, but still foids and cucks criticize him even when he said obvious truth

If you're attractive you're above criticism bit if you ain't you're beyond salvation.

@Billowel
i have actually seen some of big ed "cringe" compilations and i must admit he acted rather decently.He was surprised at the living conditions of millions of pinoys and he was scared of the common bugs/rats that plague many of their dwellings and of other issues,but all in all he acted decently.He acted just like your typical boomer but remainded respectful of the person,and was overall confused/perplexed that some people lived in those conditions.but contrary to most priviliged boomers, he actually slept in one of those houses(assuming we are to trust what they showed on the show) and live there(even if it was just for one day) and even took a bath by bucket(which fucking sucks and i am talking from experience). Overalll,the normies are just doing a witchhunt because he is extremely ugly and has the "audacity" to be surprised and disgusted(i have lived in rat infested houses and everyone should be disgusted with living with rats) to what 99.999999999999% of the west would be disgusted if they saw and lived in it.But ed was actually quite virtuous and loved rose to the point that he even spent a night in one of those dwellings(which had water seeping through the roof close to him),which is a common issue to poor houses,also speaking from experience).

This entire ed and rose fiasco is just another example of how normies hate ugly people.

that whole show is about low quality westerns both men/foids 3rdworldmaxxing while ethnics do this only for green card
The more I live the more blackpill I become.

d i must admit he acted rather decently.He was surprised at the living conditions of millions of pinoys and he was scared of the common bugs/rats that plague many of their dwellings and of other issues,but all in all he acted decently.He acted just like your typical boomer but remainded respectful of the person,and was overall confused/perplexed that some people lived in those conditions.but contrary to most priviliged boomers, he actually slept in one of those houses(assuming we are to trust what they showed on the show) and live there(even if it was just for one day) and even took a bath by bucket(which fucking sucks and i am talking from experience). Overalll,the normies are just doing a witchhunt because he is extremely ugly and has the "audacity" to be surprised and disgusted(i have lived in rat infested houses and everyone should be disgusted with living with rats) to what 99.999999999999% of the west would be disgusted if they saw and lived in it.But ed was actually quite virtuous and loved rose to the point that he even spent a night in one of those dwellings(which had water seeping through the roof close to him),which is a common issue to poor houses,also speaking from experience).

This entire ed and rose fiasco is just another example of how normies hate ugly people.

He behaved himself better than a lot of women who were on the show yet he seems to get majority of hatred. Both because he is a male and because he is ugly. The fat chick who went to Africa actually refused to sleep in a negro shack and rented a hotel then bitched about a half decent hotel being bad,