Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Big dick+Chad=Good sex

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
This is the good sex formula based on SCIENCE. These numbers would've increased if with chad features. Show this photo to copers.
RDT 20211024 1913167885167915768918804

This is the good sex formula based on SCIENCE. These numbers would've increased if with chad features. Show this photo to copers.View attachment 515511
there are barely any 9 inch cock and there are no confirmed 10 and 11 inch cocks so this invalidates this entire image. there is a lot to discuss about the dickpill but this isn't one of them.

i dont care about (((female orgasm))), i care about mine
What makes females orgasm the most is being savagely raped. So yeah, I don't want to give it much importance at all.

Last edited:
kek 11 inch. I think dipping your leg into the pussy is the only way to give them what they want nowadays

Delusional chart. Dicks of 8 inches are extremely rare so it would barely be included in the survey results. Don't trust pseudo science

You can be ugly but as long as you have a big dick you can get girls

i dont care about (((female orgasm))), i care about mine
This
[UWSL]<7" = dicklet[/UWSL]
[UWSL]This is why whoremaxxing is so fucking based because I don't care about her pleasure[/UWSL]

No its alll about foreplay and technique bro :soy::soy:

Is that so OP, congratulations he must have been a magnificent man