Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Big Bang Theory (TV-Show)

Theorist

Theorist

Recruit
★★
I started re-watching this for some reason and the first season is FULL of hints at female nature and general blackpills. It was released 2008 so it was 12 years ago and I understand there is a big bluepill message towards the later seasons of the show (Like how Leonard ends up with Penny) but the way they drop some of these blackpills is hilarious and absolutely uncalled for, nothing you would see in a newly released show or movie. So from the get go you have Raj who can't speak to women unless he's drunk. Then you have Penny making out with her chad boyfriend Kurt in front of Leonard. He also beats him up when Leonard goes to confront him to get Pennys TV. Howard Wolowitz who uses PUA and gets shut down all the time (in real life cops would be called on him for harassment but it's still quite telling). They are a mix of simps and incels. This line was pretty funny aswell

Sheldon: Romantic love as the basis for marriage has only existed since the nineteenth century. Up until then, arranged marriages were the norm, and it served society quite well.

There is a popular youtube video seething about this that I found while making this thread

View: https://youtu.be/X3-hOigoxHs

It was okay at the start , but they went downhill

Very blackpilled tv show

All of them are at least Normie tier. Leonard Hofstadter is a Chadlite. It's nother show that is making fun of Incels.

All of them are at least Normie tier. Leonard Hofstadter is a Chadlite. It's nother show that is making fun of Incels.
I don't disagree with you that none of them are ugly, but the way the characters are portrayed you can't call them normies

I hated this motherfucking show