Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Big bang theory is a soyboyish TV show

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Each time someone quotes "fun with flags" I wanna punch them in the face kek

Real soyboys say they’re misogynistic and sexist “creeps” lawl.

That show is bad

I hate how modern how cucks perverted science, both in the censorship of researches and conclusions that don't conform to the progressive agenda and with the soyboy scientist stereotype.

@Bazinga thoughts?

The first few seasons were the best. It all went to shit when Sheldon got a girlfriend.

The first few seasons were the best. It all went to shit when Sheldon got a girlfriend.
Yes I liked the show originally when they were all incel but then they all get gfs, even Sheldon, so what’s the point?

i fucking love science!

I have never seen it but it seems like a soy / ~quirky normie~ show.

A show about a bunch of guys posting on a verboten Internet forum — now that id watch.

Yes I liked the show originally when they were all incel but then they all get gfs, even Sheldon, so what’s the point?
It wasn't even funny, they got cucked AF

its an absolute goldmine for blackpills, Leonard is such a cuck

I see more boomers and foids watch that show than soyboys tbh. I always see soyboys whining about it calling it "nerd blackface" while foids watch it to make fun of the "weird nerds teehee"

Soyboys are obsessed with hating that show but the characters are pardies of themselves jfl

What a brilliant observation

Never watched it, also never watched the office. (aka normie shows)

@Bazinga thoughts?
Bazinga is the epitome of autistic phrases. It's so incredibly cringy for anyone to say it that it doesn't matter if it's ironic, unironic, or fictional. It's still cringe.
I chose it because that's basically the big bang theory in one word. A cringy and terrible TV show. It's also normie as fuck.

"Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

My cousin with aspies watches the show and in one Christmas he was so annoying with that shit, tried to show everyone how to play the game kek

i never watched it tbh

Agreed. First few seasons were pretty hilarious, then female characters came in and it got ruined.

Women ruin everything. Fucking foids.