Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Big Bang Theory is a bluepilled SCAM

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
- They all have a partner and are married.
- Sheldon has the ugliest of women, but despite his dawning that in a real context would prevent him from getting a partner.
- Of course all of them are betabuxxers, but in real life nowadays that is not enough and less men so geeks that as we know women prefer the typical NT with muscles and beards.
- They talk constantly of nerd shit and jfl at the gf of sheldon some kind of tesla with vagina SURREAL.
- Women doensn't give a shit about your uni degree.
- Women nowadays doesn't give a shit if you as an ugly science teacher have a job in HArvard or similar.
- JFL at the two blonde girls that are with those guys, with Leonard and the jew guy.
- JFL at hte jew guy with mom problems geting laid and having a gf that tolerates that stuff, being him ugliest than the Indian.
- The indian guy is the most realistic, but Idk if in forward seasons he have a gf, I stopped of watching it when all that geeks start to have gf.
- It's over if you're under 8 in looks and MORE like in this show if you're sub 5.
- Fuck that bluepill shit srs.

Cbf reading but its a shit show for braindead normies

I'd fuck Sheldon's gf and marry her in an instant tbh.

I'd fuck Sheldon's gf and marry her in an instant tbh.
That foid is very disgusting I rather a landwhale than that hittable whore, it's like she always is in bad mood srs.

That foid is very disgusting I rather a landwhale than that hittable whore, it's like she always is in bad mood srs.
Why bro? She had been a khhv before they met, and she is always nice to him. She does a lot for him. Is it because of her ugly face?

I thought this was going to be about scientific theory but instead its thread about some normie show.

Disgust4

Why bro? She had been a khhv before they met, and she is always nice to him. She does a lot for him. Is it because of her ugly face?
Idk maybe is for that, but I think is too for the nerd stuff that she looks worse. Maybe if she dress more like a whore she will more desirable srs.

Idk maybe is for that, but I think is too for the nerd stuff that she looks worse. Maybe if she dress more like a whore she will more desirable srs.
Yeah her face is pretty ugly, but I'm ugly too, so I don't mind tbh.

Leonard-Penny relationship was sort of blackpilled, tbh. Penny rode chads' dicks, used Leonard who was being his cock and she always tried to avoid having any relationship with him until she thought of settling down.

rather annoying show in general

Leonard-Penny relationship was sort of blackpilled, tbh. Penny rode chads' dicks, used Leonard who was being his cock and she always tried to avoid having any relationship with him until she thought of settling down.
Yes but the surreal is that they have a relationship, in real life she would be with an average white guy with a decent job and end of story folks.

tv series for cucks Penny was a whore in tv series and irl (she had multiple chad's cocks inside her vagina)
rs_634x1024-140118174808-634.kaley-cuoco-ryan-sweeting-sag-awards-011814.jpg

tv series for cucks Penny was a whore in tv series and irl (she had multiple chad's cocks inside her vagina)
rs_634x1024-140118174808-634.kaley-cuoco-ryan-sweeting-sag-awards-011814.jpg
Of course that's what I'm talking about she is a standard good looking foid, so why she has to settle with an anormal freak,when even a poor white woman can fuck whatever chad she finds in her way?

Yes but the surreal is that they have a relationship, in real life she would be with an average white guy with a decent job and end of story folks.
The ending is always shitty. I didn't like sheldon got married as he was the most based character in the show.

The ending is always shitty. I didn't like sheldon got married as he was the most based character in the show.
That sheldon actor is gay in real life and the character is funny but his behavior is gay as fuck, so why the screenwriters dont did something original making him gay or asexual.
They all had to end lonely at the end of the show, ":soy:but hey we have to make to this generation of males to think that everybody can find his half orange!"

We should ban all bluepilled movies and tv shows. Only blackpill is allowed

Howard is not a betabuxxer and there are women much uglier than Amy tbh.

lol at anyone who watches that normie garbage

Howard is not a betabuxxer and there are women much uglier than Amy tbh.
His gf is surreal woman, the typical waifu in behavior that all man want, taking care of him like she were his mom,etc.

wouldn't appeal to normies without them getting hot gfs lamo

I remember that episode where Leonard cucks Howard fucking his chubby red headed slut date.

JFL at watching jooish shows.

Stop watching that soy show.

everything is bluepilled scam