Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: My Buddy (he's not incel) is starting a podcast to blackpill normies with his new podcast that premieres tomorrow... THOT PATROL!

I am gonna assume that's you.

I am gonna assume that's you.

Lol no. I'm helping to WRITE a lot of the content but my subhuman genetics would destroy the deliverability of the message :-( Whoever spreads blackpill ideas for us / on our behalf has to look normal and sadly, I'm physically deformed. Believe me, I would love to just hop on camera and share my two cents but I would get mocked ruthlessly. I make Boogie 2988 look like a normal dude, I'll just leave it at that...

It is kinda me b/c he'll be sharing a lot of my thoughts on blackpill / inceldom / related topics. So you'll get some of my opinion on things. :-/

Promoting foids and now your scam artist "friends"

It's amazing how no one is seeing what this guy is doing

Will never listen tbh

I see that @FullTimeLoser has entered my gravitational field and is hate orbiting me as usual. Sadly, I can't read what you're replying because your message isn't visible to me because you're still on ignore. Missed you buddy.

I see that @FullTimeLoser has entered my gravitational field and is hate orbiting me as usual. Sadly, I don't know what you're saying because you're message isn't visible to me because you're still on block. Missed you buddy.
You clearly read what I said btw. Stop posting promoting women. You literally helped that women double her subs when she would have been lost in the sea of new channels. I don't trust you. You made 5 posts with links to her youtube

Be careful about what you say and how you say it.

Youtube will ban your ass real fast.

im interested in being a guest speaker

Be careful about what you say and how you say it.

Youtube will ban your ass real fast.

We're being extremely careful in how we frame our messaging so that we can evade YouTube TOS ban hammer but also get blackpill/incel ideas out into the normiesphere. It's like walking a tightrope but YouTube is the BEST place to spread our ideas to blackpill normies (I say this because time and time again, it has been suggested to me to post our vids on BitChute or a less ban-happy video platform but no video platform is as commonly used as YouTube).

Would love to have you on (at some point in the near future).

Last edited:
Would love to hear a high IQ speaker there. You should rehearse your “Sexual communism” post JFL.

Edit: I feel bad for all the naysayers who just want to wallow in their own self-pity and despair and don't want to blackpill the masses and make being incel cool / accepted. It's okay. Just downvote our videos, tell me I'm a fag, and cry yourself to sleep.

Don't try to make the world a better place for people like us. Perpetuate the mindset that has allowed us to be misunderstood for so long by running away from society wishing that somehow society will have the motivation/intrigue to understand us when we make no effort to explain ourselves to the rest of the world. Really fucking smart idea. It's okay. Low IQcels will always be against me. Sometimes even high IQcels will be against me but usually they come around eventually and see the good in what I'm trying to do for us and our community. Be thankful. that's all.

Would love to hear a high IQ speaker there. You should rehearse your “Sexual communism” post JFL.

lol i wont rehearse it word for word, i'll just try to memorize the main points. Might even add some new info

@IncelKing @BITG @krauser @TheIncelRepublic @Caesercel Is this second draft of the podcast intro too spicy for youtube.com? I'm too autistic to know any better.

View: https://youtu.be/oqxj-w8b_Ic

lol dude get rid of that intro song its autistic as fuck.

Bad optics?
If yes, I'll use it on BitChute but not on YouTube. It's too good of an intro to not use somewhere.

Bad optics?
If yes, I'll use it on BitChute but not on YouTube. It's too good of an intro to not use somewhere.

how the fuck is it a good intro? it just seems very childish and immature, hence it will influence people to not take anything we say seriously.

how the fuck is it a good intro? it just seems very childish and immature, hence it will influence people to not take anything we say seriously.

Humor lifts the barriers of most people's psychological resistance to ideas their psyches/minds would otherwise not consider in a sober and humor/irony-uncompromised state. To be stone-faced and unhumorous in the presentation of our ideas would be far more harmful to the receptibility of our message than losing the favor of a percentage of overly serious brow beaters / nitpickers who wouldn't consider our ideas regardless of how we presented them. Humor is a POWERFUL political tool that is too often underutilizied.

If the channel grows big enough it will be deleted from YouTube

Humor lifts the barriers of most people's psychological resistance to ideas their psyches/minds would otherwise not consider in a sober and humor/irony-uncompromised state. To be stone-faced and unhumorous in the presentation of our ideas would be far more harmful to the receptibility of our message than losing the favor of a percentage of overly serious brow beaters / nitpickers who wouldn't consider our ideas regardless of how we presented them. Humor is a POWERFUL political tool that is too often underutilizied.

i understand the importance of humor and realise that in some cases it can play a significant role in influencing beliefs/perceptions towards a topic. I never said that humor is bad. In fact, i'm in favour of using humor when its suitable but i seriously doubt anybody will find that song funny (unless they are autistic), that's the point.

My point isn't "dont use humor", my point is "if you use humor, at least make it funny".

Go ahead and use that song if you want, but just keep in mind that People wont be laughing WITH you they'll laughing AT you.

i understand the importance of humor and realise that in some cases it can play a significant role in influencing beliefs/perceptions towards a topic. I never said that humor is bad. In fact, i'm in favour of using humor when its suitable but i seriously doubt anybody will find that song funny (unless they are autistic), that's the point.

My point isn't "dont use humor", my point is "if you use humor, at least make it funny".

Go ahead and use that song if you want, but just keep in mind that People wont be laughing WITH you they'll laughing AT you.

This is well-reasoned and you've convinced me. I'll scrap the second draft.
If the channel grows big enough it will be deleted from YouTube

Not if we are hyper-diligent and pay extra caution to not violating YouTube TOS. We have to try to make it work on YouTube, we can't spread our idea successfully on any other video platform. It has to be on YouTube (with Bitchute as a backup when the inevitable happens but hopefully the channel can make it long enough that a significant and worthwhile number of people are blackpilled).

Last edited:
Byallah

I do not associate with chads

@IncelKing @BITG @krauser @TheIncelRepublic @Caesercel @kikecel @Idotms @Reprobus @Fabio

Okay, I made a third intro. Instead of just unhelpfully saying "bro, that's cringe"... actually offer constructive criticism. There is going to be an irremovable element of cringe to this because it has to be mildly appealing to normies (people who have not read the incel.wiki from front to back, people who are familiar with popular culture memes dunking on women, e.g., "hoes mad" "thot patrol" "mgtow" "redpill", non-incel language that is accessible to them that we can use to communicate incel ideas).

The nihilism/defeatism on this forum is disappointing at times but hoenstly, I can't blame you fellas after all the shit we've been through in our lives. Please watch this, it's different from the 0:28 mark on and offer constructive criticism. If you don't have constructive criticism to offer, do something more productive with your time than just mindlessly posting "that's cringe bro". I am determined to spread our ideas whether the entirety of this forum decides they hate me, lie about me being a "foid promoter" which is totally false and unsubstatiated, that I was never visited by the FBI, and on and on and on... I know it is partly intelligence community controlled opposition and non-intelligence pessimism.

Here's the third and last draft:
View: https://youtu.be/HUIrCnUQkUo

You guys want a society where we are less oppressed/stigmatized/punished but don't want to do any work to create a better future for men who are in our predicament. It is the height of selfishness/self-centeredness. At least I AM DOING SOMETHING, even if it is doomed and it is failed from the beginning. At least, I am TRYING to fight for us. Blackpill is not toxic, nihilism/pessimism/defeatism is the biggest problem in this community.

Last edited:
@IncelKing @BITG @krauser @TheIncelRepublic @Caesercel @kikecel @Idotms @Reprobus @Fabio

Okay, I made a third intro. Instead of just unhelpfully saying "bro, that's cringe"... actually offer constructive criticism. There is going to be an irremovable element of cringe to this because it has to be mildly appealing to normies (people who have not read the incel.wiki from front to back, people who are familiar with popular culture memes dunking on women, e.g., "hoes mad" "thot patrol" "mgtow" "redpill", non-incel language that is accessible to them that we can use to communicate incel ideas).

The nihilism/defeatism on this forum is disappointing at times but hoenstly, I can't blame you fellas after all the shit we've been through in our lives. Please watch this, it's different from the 0:28 mark on and offer constructive criticism. If you don't have constructive criticism to offer, do something more productive with your time than just mindlessly posting "that's cringe bro". I am determined to spread our ideas whether the entirety of this forum decides they hate me, lie about me being a "foid promoter" which is totally false and unsubstatiated, that I was never visited by the FBI, and on and on and on... I know it is partly intelligence community controlled opposition and non-intelligence pessimism.

You guys want a society where we less oppressed/stigmatized/punished but don't want to do any work to create a better future for men who are in our predicament. It is the height of selfishness. At least I AM DOING SOMETHING, even if it is doomed and it is failed from the beginning. At least, I am TRYING to fight for us. Blackpill is not toxic, nihilism/pessimism/defeatism is the biggest problem in this community.

Why do you have to use phrases "thot patrol", you are making inceldom into a meme. Not just that, but the way the guy is singing in terms of his tone, enunciation, pronunciation etc. is just..... retarded

jfl i see no difference between this version and the previous version, its still cringy as fuck to the point where i felt physical discomfort.

you have a loser personality. Fuckers like you misrepresent the rest of us as being socially inept and lacking social intelligence, hence normies generalise all of us as having shit personalities. I'm blocking you.

You guys want a society where we are less oppressed/stigmatized/punished but don't want to do any work to create a better future for men who are in our predicament. It is the height of selfishness/self-centeredness. At least I AM DOING SOMETHING, even if it is doomed and it is failed from the beginning. At least, I am TRYING to fight for us. Blackpill is not toxic, nihilism/pessimism/defeatism is the biggest problem in this community.
>My Buddy (he's not incel) is starting a podcast to blackpill normies

The truth is, you can't change human nature. Subhumans like us will always be at the bottom of society. I guess its now the hot shit to host podcasts, every faggot and his dad is hosting one trying to become famous or some shit. Normies like you just want to exploit us for their own gain.

Why do you have to use phrases "thot patrol", you are making inceldom into a meme. Not just that, but the way the guy is singing in terms of his tone, enunciation, pronunciation etc. is just..... retarded

jfl i see no difference between this version and the previous version, its still cringy as fuck to the point where i felt physical discomfort.

thot patrol is a meme that has a lot of cache with normies where it seems to be incel-in-philosophy but doesn't register the misogyny/sexism alarm to normies kinda like the "Karen" meme. There is a limited lexicography of terms that can be co-opted to further advance incel ideology in the normie overton window. We don't get to choose which words those are, we can only use the ones that are available to us.
>My Buddy (he's not incel) is starting a podcast to blackpill normies

The truth is, you can't change human nature. Subhumans like us will always be at the bottom of society. I guess its now the hot shit to host podcasts, every faggot and his dad is hosting one trying to become famous or some shit. Normies like you just want to exploit us for their own gain.

Ok so first of all, I gain nothing from any of this because all of my YouTube channels are demonetized. Secondly, I am not a normie. I was born with a birth defect and live in a wheelchair and my inceldom is far more severe than most of the posters on this forum so shut your mouth. How dare you assume bad-faith intentions on my part when I have bled from my fingers tips strategizing how to normalize inceldom without any financial self-benefit. If I wanted to make money, I would just become Coach Red Pill 2.0 and make basic bitch redpill videos and rake in the cash. Did you know Coach Red Pill makes nearly a quarter of a million dollars and look at how shitty his content is. Rollo makes more. And yes, my buddy and I are running podcasts, vlogs, and other media content because that is how political ideas are being spread these days. What do you suggest that I write a 300 page political treatise that no one will read? I have thought much more on this than you have and am in a much better position to speak on what is working for us and what is not, thank you very much.

And so what if my buddy who is working like a dog on the graphics end of my projects for free is not incel? Is it not enough that he is also working for free to make QUALITY pro-incel manosphere content FOR FREE? Is that not good enough for your aristrocratic, ungrateful shitty tastes?
I want FAME and MONEY! Which is why I am doing all of this anonymously and pro-bono! MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

Last edited:

you have a loser personality. Fuckers like you misrepresent the rest of us as being socially inept and lacking social intelligence, hence normies generalise all of us as having shit personalities. I'm blocking you.
Agreed. Sounds like cringe normie shit

This is some great shit. I want full song of this.

Lol no. I'm helping to WRITE a lot of the content but my subhuman genetics would destroy the deliverability of the message :-( Whoever spreads blackpill ideas for us / on our behalf has to look normal and sadly, I'm physically deformed. Believe me, I would love to just hop on camera and share my two cents but I would get mocked ruthlessly. I make Boogie 2988 look like a normal dude, I'll just leave it at that...

It is kinda me b/c he'll be sharing a lot of my thoughts on blackpill / inceldom / related topics. So you'll get some of my opinion on things. :-/
How does boogie mog you? That's impressive if true

I should start something like this sometime

I get what you're trying to do with the music - lighten up viewers - but you have to be really careful with making something humorous because you also potentially risk normies seeing the content of the podcast as a joke with the failo(or halo idk) of the intro. I'm guessing you want the content to be taken seriously. If I were you, I'd change the music to something more casual.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back