Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Big and tall soldiers are more likely to survive war

It’s all over for manlets.

shouldn't tallcels stand out more for snipers for a clean headshot?

Fuck this shit then. If my country is ever invaded, I will simply refuse to fight as a short man.

shouldn't tallcels stand out more for snipers for a clean headshot?

Nature works in mysterious ways my friend. Maybe snipers are like most wild game hunters. The unwritten rule is to never shoot the largest and strongest male animals.

You'd think manlets have a better chance due to not standing out so much but they cant run as mast as tallfags

Fuck this shit then. If my country is ever invaded, I will simply refuse to fight as an short man incel.
What would an incel have to fight for? The foids that ignore him? The gynocentric system? I would never fight for my cucked country.

What would an incel have to fight for? The foids that ignore him? The gynocentric system? I would never fight for my cucked country.

Only any idiot would fight for their country.

Only the strong survive.

Poor manlets. Nature really fucked them over tbh.

Always thought that shorter soldiers would be harder to hit and could take cover more easily...

Exactly this, why would an incel fight and take up arms for a society that hates him for being short and ugly? I will never fight for my country.

i want to die. fuck being a manlet

Bigger targets are easier to hit

Nature works in mysterious ways my friend. Maybe snipers are like most wild game hunters. The unwritten rule is to never shoot the largest and strongest male animals.
Is it to keep their genetic pool healthy so the future generations are large and strong?

You'd think manlets have a better chance due to not standing out so much but they cant run as mast as tallfags
Im a manlet and i can speed mog chads tbh

Size is everything if you are a man, the bigger the better. Manlets are doomed no matter what the scenario.

being tall is actually a disadvantage in a firefight through, the only time it would possibly help is in cqb and that very rarely happens.

I brought this up in another thread, one theory was that taller soldiers had better health due to superior diets. Another possibility is that the increased surface area meant that a bullet or shrapnel was less likely to hit a lethal area. Whereas manlets are more condensed targets

My guess is that organs are spaced wider apart when the skeleton has larger bones. So a bullet or shrapnel striking gives better odds of surviving and being sent home. A larger body means better genetics, and probably gives better odds of surviving after damage.

If you're a manlet and fighting for a (((country))) you're cucking yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back