Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bieber should rush for settle until it's too late

G

GeneticalRecomb

Recruit
★★
His hair is no joke... Even finasteride doesn't help

qtvkIPw.jpg

Even if he take finasteride it may not work, it's been five months and my situation only got worse

he will get a hair transplant

He looks ghastly. Not only does he look like an aged pretty boy, which is bad enough, he's also fucking balding. And has bad skin. Soon he'll be Macaulay Culkin tier

It's over for him. He looks like he has DUPA.

remember when was making fun of that one prince for norwooding? he was like "its *the current year*, just get on Rogaine"

The norwood reaper is the great equalizer

I wonder what his account is here.

He has money and status so he can fuck. But he can never be true Chad.

doesn't matter when ur that rich
and famous

I have DUPA too + receding hairline and my hair is worse than his but I know how to run decent combover game.

The guy aged so much in the last few years. It's like he went through puberty at 20 years old lol.

No worries tho. The guy is beyond rich and setup for life. His life is 10000000000000000000000000000X better than all of our lives combined.

The reaper kills pretty boys.

I have DUPA too + receding hairline and my hair is worse than his but I know how to run decent combover game.
DUPA is a fucking death sentence. Every other form of norwooding is nothing compared to it.

Why is he kissing a native american chief?

His next album will flop so hard as he isn't good-looking enough anymore to keep the foids moist and interested.

He needs to breed that chick ASAP.

LOOOOOOOOL what we were and what we are

Cope. This guy could be 100% bald and he will still get any woman he wants.

WTF is happening to his hair, its like he is getting alopecia or something. He is balding so fast its unreal, and he is taking fin to try and slow it down. I bet he was juicing during his early 20's (he takes every other type of drug) and its probably done him over.