Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Biden's dementia and general cognitive decline is astonishing to behold! America is truly and unquestionably a country in blatant decline.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
The reality that neoliberals, democrats, leftists and ruling class continued to tolerate and bear with Biden for so long is not just your typical "emperor has no clothes" paradigm, it is much more. It is a glaring and ugly indication of the corruption and decadence of the political establishment who are no longer interested in serving the people but rather their donors and puppeters.

View: https://x.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1806555571937591578

@Uggo Mongo @DarkStarDown

god imagine if sleepy wins... civil war :feelswhat:

This nigga's too old to be doing this shit, but I think he's still going to win because I heard Trump is going to start letting jeets come to Shitmerica.

We weve seen it Biden is dead inside and almost a mummy outside, even so the rest of the Dems are a bunch of freaks themselves. Like if thats the best they've got its Over for Dems.

Trump no different btw he may bot be braindead but hes too old and lies too much.

I mean German Gov is just as shit as well.

But the East aint looking good too, like Xi and Kim clearly have their countries on decline as well.

The world is truely in jeopardy.

This nigga's too old to be doing this shit, but I think he's still going to win because I heard Trump is going to start letting jeets come to Shitmerica.
Biden and his family's gluttony is insane, which is why they continue to put him up on camera for daily humiliation.

We know (((who))) caused the decline of America and the West

If sleepy wins.... we will be a laughing stock for 4 more years...

If Donald wins we will still be a laughing stock but at least he'd know how to fight back.

even so the rest of the Dems are a bunch of freaks themselves. Like if thats the best they've got its Over for Dems.
100% fact. Dems let slave morality fags get to them so hard in the head that they'll proudly put up the worst, most incompetent, cognitively dead, ugliest people up to represent them. This is what happens when you sacrifice competency for diversity. Their whole clown world party is just full of the least competent diversity hires, from the shit-eating faggots, to the misandrist retarded foids, to the low IQ negros who can't put two sentences together.

The world is truely in jeopardy.
We are in a transition period. That's why there's no clear supreme block right now, but one will emerge in the coming decades.

why is the whole western world so obsessed with turning their countries into dumping grounds from shitdians these days kek

First cucknada was in some weird race to be jeetland2.o now Cuckmerica for some reason too

The reality that neoliberals, democrats, leftists and ruling class continued to tolerate and bear with Biden for so long is not just your typical "emperor has no clothes" paradigm, it is much more. It is a glaring and ugly indication of the corruption and decadence of the political establishment who are no longer interested in serving the people but rather their donors and puppeters.

Did you see what he did to the pope?

why is the whole western world so obsessed with turning their countries into dumping grounds from shitdians these days kek

First cucknada was in some weird race to be jeetland2.o now Cuckmerica for some reason too
Jews are replacing niggers with curries since they're not nearly as violent, but still pose a threat to white countries due to their low-IQ and large numbers.

Last edited:
Personally, I believe the whole point of having Biden as President was so that it would serve as a "transitional" one to a Kamala Harris presidency.

I may address this theory in a thread later.

100% fact. Dems let slave morality fags get to them so hard in the head that they'll proudly put up the worst, most incompetent, cognitively dead, ugliest people up to represent them. This is what happens when you sacrifice competency for diversity. Their whole clown world party is just full of the least competent diversity hires, from the shit-eating faggots, to the misandrist retarded foids, to the low IQ negros who can't put two sentences together.
That is a huge part of it. Also the fact that intelligent men can't be in the power structure because of their looks and height, etc.

Also the fact that intelligent men can't be in the power structure because of their looks and height, etc.
Proper masculine intelligent men in power?! That's misogyny! :horror::horror::horror:

Man, I really gotta watch at least the highlights of this debate, this shit's hilarious:feelskek:.

His too old for this his brain must be cooked

CNN also had a 3 minute delay instead of the standard 10 second delay, so it was actually even worse but they had that kind of time to "make him look good" and Trump look bad, I think they also were cutting Trump's mic lol and giving Biden additional time.
But either way
Ga

True, Biden is proof that they don't need a real human as President anymore.

And Zoomers want him in office jfl

If sleepy wins.... we will be a laughing stock for 4 more years...

If Donald wins we will still be a laughing stock but at least he'd know how to fight back.
Even if he does win it will get worse for us (inkwells) mainly because no one seems to like us

He's got my vote!
Reelect Biden!

He's a paragon of American values!

Doesn't matter tbh. Both jew controlled.

He reminds me of my grandpa when he was on his deathbed.

I could remember my grandpa wide eyed looking at me trying to remember my name.

Thats what I see in geo boden as he's stumbling for words and just the look of his eyes.

My guess is if it wasn't for his doctors and his prescribed drugs he would be far worst.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back