Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biden to give legal status to 500,000 shitskin undocumented spouses

B

bcroger

Legend
BBC said:
President Joe Biden has announced a new policy that would protect hundreds of thousands of undocumented shitskin spouses of US citizens from deportation, according to administration officials.

The issue of immigration has proven an election-year headache for Mr Biden, who recently issued a sweeping executive action to curb record shitskin migrant arrivals at the US-Mexico border.

The new policy will apply to those who have been in the country for at least 10 years and will allow them to work in the US legally.

The White House believes more than 500,000 shitskin spouses will be eligible.

Numbers USA, an organisation that advocates for tighter shitskin immigration controls, slammed the new policy as “unconscionable”.

The organisation’s chief executive, James Massa, said in a statement: “Rather than stopping the worst shitskin border crisis in history, President Biden has overreached his executive authority to use an unconstitutional process, circumventing voters and their elected representatives in Congress, to send a message that amnesty is available to those shitskins who enter illegally into the United States."

Despite withering criticism, President Joe Biden has vowed to make the US shitskin immigration system "more just"
Source: https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c4nnyr4j9w5o

@DarkStarDownBad thoughts

It is over for the USA. USA will be like 25% white in 100 years.

Can you imagine how ugly and unproductive this nation will be?
I sympathize because, Lebanon was ruined by immigration(because, of Isreal) Went from 'paris of the middle east' to a complete shithole. It's sad to see other Nations get destroyed, because, we have faced the consequences of mass immigration. Most maronite Christians are leaving Lebanon as well. It's over for us.

Just ignore them, boyo.
Can you imagine how ugly and unproductive this nation will be when its like 25% white in 100 years?

Sure i'll be dead by then, but its a waste of a good nation.

I sympathize because, Lebanon was ruined by immigration(because, of Isreal) Went from 'paris of the middle east' to a complete shithole. It's sad to see other Nations get destroyed, because, we have faced the consequences of mass immigration. Most maronite Christians are leaving Lebanon as well. It's over for us.
Interesting. I never knew that Lebanon had much immigration before.

Thanks for sharing!

Interesting. I never knew that Lebanon had much immigration before.

Thanks for sharing!
If you think this is bad, remember we have 2 million from Syria alone(civil war) not counting the ones who fleed Palestine after Isreal was created.

If you think this is bad, remember we have 2 million from Syria alone(civil war) not counting the ones who fleed Palestine after Isreal was created.
this is what wars for jewish greed create, this is what ((they)) create.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I take it that you are from Lebanon ?

It is over for the USA. USA will be like 25% white in 100 years.

Can you imagine how ugly and unproductive this nation will be? Luckily i'll be dead by then.
Who cares man. We are expelled from society so whats the problem.

Mexicans are seething

Can whites have a break for one day

>how do we stop mulsim terrorism
I KNOW LETS BLOW UP THEIR SHITHOLES AND THEN BRING THEM OVER ON MASS HAHAHAHAHA BRILLIANT

Can you imagine how ugly and unproductive this nation will be when its like 25% white in 100 years?

Sure i'll be dead by then, but its a waste of a good nation.
Don’t get me wrong, boyo, because I do happen to like America, but, your country is already kinda ugly and unproductive right now. Things only going to be a little worse in 100 years, I think (who knows?).

Don’t get me wrong, boyo, because I do happen to like America, but, your country is already kinda ugly and unproductive right now. Things only going to be a little worse in 100 years, I think (who knows?).
USA ranks 2nd in median income
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Median_income 1st in average income and 10th in ppp gdp per capita.

Dumb fuck. Nothing unproductive about the USA.

Joe Biden fucking sucks

Make these cunts earn their green card like the rest.
Don’t be such a drama queen, boyo. You shouldn’t waste your time with things that are out of your hands (at least directly).
fuck off GrAYfaggot

We need to import more terrorists

Median income doesn’t consider income inequality, cost of living discrepancies, stagnant wages, etc. In other words, it’s not a reliable way to measure productivity, stupid retarded.
Median means middle. This means the MIDDLE 50TH PERCENTILE of Americans are pretty well of.

You are thinking of average, retard.

kek didn't you guys have the immigrants try to overthrow your king of something. Idk I read something like that on reddit

Median means middle. This means the MIDDLE 50TH PERCENTILE of Americans are pretty well of.

You are thinking of average, retard.
Who fucking cares? It’s still not the best way to measure productivity, you motherfucker. No wonder your country is already doomed, having citizens who are products of incest like you, talking shit about subjects way beyond your level of knowledge, is no help at all. Do you wanna help your country? Put a bullet in your head.

@DarkStarDownBad thoughts
Just another certified ShitmERican moment, nothing new. :feelsjuice:

And for this about to ask “yOuRe Inkwell wHy cArE?”

Here’s all I have to say:

IMG 8196

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6