Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Biden Student Debt Forgiveness.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★
Some of my fellow Americancels may know this, but it made its rounds on the news sometime ago concerning Bidens plan for student debt/loan forgiveness:
The Department of Education (Department) today will begin notifying more than 804,000 borrowers that they have a total of $39 billion in Federal student loans that will be automatically discharged in the coming weeks. In total, the Biden-Harris Administration has approved more than $116.6 billion in student loan forgiveness for more than 3.4 million borrowers.

However, what is also interesting to take note of is this:
IMAGE 2024 05 21 181912

Foids also account for roughly 2/3rds of US Student Debt:

Women hold almost 2/3 of the country’s $1.54-trillion student debt: $929 billion. Women earning a bachelor’s degree graduate owing an average of $2,700 more than their male peers. Student debt is the second-highest source of household debt after housing.

Not to mention, this is who the majority of the ones who do borrow:

Screenshot 2024 08 13 at 74020 PM

Once again, we see how soyciety places foids on a pedestal, hands them everything, and it costs us all. :feelsjuice:

I'm not shocked. Another win for females in this gynocentric society

when men made up the majority of student loans - paid off without issue

when foids now make up the majority of student loans - the government (YOU & YOUR TAXES WHICH WILL RAISE TO MAKE UP FOR IT) must pay for our student loans because of insert random SJW issue

Great my taxes will go up even more now!

Biden “I don’t care” forgiveness

Some of my fellow Americancels may know this, but it made its rounds on the news sometime ago concerning Bidens plan for student debt/loan forgiveness:

View attachment 1223947

View attachment 1223952

Once again, we see how soyciety places foids on a pedestal, hands them everything, and it costs us all. :feelsjuice:
I really hate the student debt forgiveness in general. It's just a cheap ploy to bribe college voters to his side come November. Be real now

View attachment 1223947

View attachment 1223952

The debt/wage gender gap couldn't possibly have to do with how women are fundamentally worse at important leadership skills?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back