Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biden killed #MeToo and #Believeallwomen

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
8dwifk7ncrv41

Foids can't do anything right. Even their high profile movements get blown to bit within 5 years.

America pretty much deserves death for being so arrogant it thought it could let foids take charge in anything.

Shows they care more about politics than victims.

View attachment 248020

Foids can't do anything right. Even their high profile movements get blown to bit within 5 years.

America pretty much deserves death for being so arrogant it thought it could let foids take charge in anything.
He's a democrat so they want him to win no matter what. Americans have a herd mentality and are incapable of voting for third parties. Even if Biden is a rapist and/or pedo in their eyes it's better him than a republican.

Based. Biden's inadverdently ending the Metoo Era jfl. Well it seems the Democrats aren't going to get caught up in their purity tests this time around

Biden likely picking woman VP. Super cucked to vote for him.

Leftism finally purging lesbian feminism.

Who knew right.
We'll see. At least a female president wasn't elected in the US.
Tbh, the feminism bullshit ruins mens lives, men must be able to reciprocate in someway at least.

your signature is cracked me up bro :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Foids are useless

Guess curryland isnt so special after all. Here every other politician is a rapist.

Americans have a herd mentality and are incapable of voting for third parties
This is why americans get what they deserve

@MENSA_IQcel thoughts?

Why do the powers at be make an exception for Biden if he's so based?

This is the biggest hypocrisy of the metoo movement. It’s an utter embarrassment that Bidens chances being threatened in the general now suddenly due renders due process as important.

JFL. It's only bad when Trump's the one being rapey.

He's a democrat so they want him to win no matter what. Americans have a herd mentality and are incapable of voting for third parties. Even if Biden is a rapist and/or pedo in their eyes it's better him than a republican.
Leftists support pedophilia
full

The media spent years slandering, complaining about Trump's grab them by the pussy comment but look at the radio silence of media when it comes to their beloved establishment candidate! Typical Lügenpresse, always hypocritical, deceptive, spineless, unreliable. JFL at having any analytical thinking skills and still trusting corporate-owned, 'unbiased' media.
P.S. I don't like the orange man but the hypocrisy is obvious.

Still love that Biden actually did grab one by the pussy.

American politics, don't care.

In

Leftists support pedophilia
full
My problem is moreso with their sex trafficking rings where children are raped, whether it's pedophiles or non-pedophilic situational-offending sadists that do the raping doesn't matter to me.

Biden likely picking woman VP. Super cucked to vote for him.
If he picks a foid VP I’m voting for trump otherwise I’m not voting.

I don't care about politics, nobody supports incels so we're doomed either way

Yeah at the end of the day, feminists are leftists first, and then feminists.

I heard someone today observing that there is no such thing as a right wing feminist. I thought this was a funny and accurate statement.

I don't care about politics, nobody supports incels so we're doomed either way
giga-Low iq, you're probably better off not caring about politics anyway

Give me a reason to care then. Why care when it's 90% talk about morals and social policies that don't affect me?
because if a true authoritarian government were to take power we could strip women of all their rights. Has that never occurred to you?

because if a true authoritarian government were to take power we could strip women of all their rights. Has that never occurred to you?
It has but before that we need to actually get a good number of men comfortable with the idea of sexual control. The biggest problem right now is that men have been conditioned to ignore a females sexual history which encourages sexual degeneracy. Before we fight on a political level we need better support on a social level.

amazing, is that actually what she looked like thirty years ago?
Naw that's current, she looked like this in 1993 at ~29 years old
800px-Tara_Reade_%28cropped%2C_color_cast_removed%29.png

For comparison here is Biden round then at ~51 years old

6 January 1993 with Zoe Baird:
Biden-Baird-1024x954.jpg

24 Feb 1993 lurking behind female speakers:
sub-buzz-22832-1556202339-1.jpg

20 July 1993 whispering to RBG
sub-buzz-15691-1556142663-1.jpg

Feminism, much like antifa and other far left wing organization and groups are ran entirely by the establishment. The establishment being another term for jews, which control the country through financial controls. Joe Biden is their candidate.

Trump is smart enough to know what he can push back on and what he has to go along with. Any president that starts talking about auditing the federal reserve or abolishing it gets the bullet.

Last edited:
Feminism, much like antifa and other far left wing organization and groups are ran entirely by the establishment. The establishment being another term for jews, which control the country through financial controls. Joe Biden is their candidate.

Trump is smart enough to know what he can push back on and what he has to go along with. Any president that starts talking about auditing the federal reserve or abolishing it gets the bullet.
@MENSA_IQcel any comment on this?

@MENSA_IQcel any comment on this?

I've made a thread on what I think of Jewish conspiracies before, I think they're false and untrue.

Antifa and SJW Leftists are against the establishment in every possible way

1. They oppose the banking system

2. They oppose free trade

3. They want higher pay caps on corporate execs

4. They want less private prisons

5. They oppose the war on drugs

6. They oppose American military intervention in the middle east.

Biden isn't an SJW, he draws on some SJW lingo to appeal to them much like how Trump appealed to the Alex Jones conspiracy crowd. Biden is a man of the centrist democrat.

except when they support israel and intervening on their behalf right?

I've made a thread on what I think of Jewish conspiracies before, I think they're false and untrue.
Yeah I remember that thread when you got BTFO and pretty much the entire forum called you a double digit IQ retard.

Antifa and SJW Leftists are against the establishment in every possible way

1. They oppose the banking system

2. They oppose free trade

3. They want higher pay caps on corporate execs

4. They want less private prisons

5. They oppose the war on drugs

Biden isn't an SJW, he draws on some SJW lingo to appeal to them much like how Trump appealed to the Alex Jones conspiracy crowd. Biden is a man of the centrist democrat.
The far left are pawns, buddy boyo. Bernie is buying his 4th summer home with campaign funds (after he gets it laundered) and is endorsing Biden now. Almost every far left organization has deep ties with jewish bankers. I’ll make a thread about it later, it’s too big of a scope for a thread reply.

except when they support israel and intervening on their behalf right?
View attachment 248543

Yeah I remember that thread when you got BTFO and pretty much the entire forum called you a double digit IQ retard.

I singlehandedly won 20 arguments against 20 different posters. Every low IQ person in the forum could not understand what I was saying.

And what you're posting is an exception. Antifa is in general OPPOSITION towards Israel.

The far left are pawns, buddy boyo. Bernie is buying his 4th summer home with campaign funds (after he gets it laundered) and is endorsing Biden now. Almost every far left organization has deep ties with jewish bankers. I’ll make a thread about it later, it’s too big of a scope for a thread reply.

I'll be ready to see your thread, but Bernie's 4 homes is not really an argument, of course a famous politician in the U.S can make a lot of money.

he destroyed foids anuses in his sleep

Its okay when biden is a sexual assaulter because he's chad.
Its okay when trump is a sexual harrasser because he's chad.
Meanwhile a simple approach from us= cops called

I singlehandedly won 20 arguments against 20 different posters. Every low IQ person in the forum could not understand what I was saying.
Nice cope. Everyone else must be wrong not me

Nice cope. Everyone else must be wrong not me

You realize literally everyone outside this forum and /pol/ and maybe the Daily Stormer would agree with me... right? Literally every academic, politican, newscaster, writer, historian, would agree with me, right? But I'm sure 20 people on incels.co disagreeing with me means I'm wrong.

You realize literally everyone outside this forum and /pol/ and maybe the Daily Stormer would agree with me... right? Literally every academic, politican, newscaster, writer, historian, would agree with me, right? But I'm sure 20 people on incels.co disagreeing with me means I'm wrong.
Fantastic! You subscribe to mainstream political opinions and this is something to be proud of! You're totally not a redditor in disguise trying to concern troll the board. I also like how you fail to mention that the only way this liberal paradigm maintains itself is by banning us off of major platforms where we could debate and sway people's opinion. You're a pawn of the lowest order

Fantastic! You subscribe to mainstream political opinions and this is something to be proud of! You're totally not a redditor in disguise trying to concern troll the board

Yeah because just because something's mainstream, that means it's false. I guess gravity and climate change are false too. I guess to find truth we just have to see what the mainstream agrees, and believe the opposite! WE'LL BE SO SMART

Yeah because just because something's mainstream, that means it's false. I guess gravity and climate change are false too. I guess to find truth we just have to see what the mainstream agrees, and believe the opposite! WE'LL BE SO SMART
Again, you would fit right in at reddit. They never challenge the status quo either and gobble up establishment agitprop just like you. Why are you here in the first place if not to concern troll. I repeat myself, the only way this liberal paradigm maintains itself is by banning us off of major platforms where we could debate and sway people's opinion

Again, you would fit right in at reddit. They never challenge the status quo either and gobble up establishment agitprop just like you. Why are you here in the first place if not to concern troll. I repeat myself, the only way this liberal paradigm maintains itself is by banning us off of major platforms where we could debate and sway people's opinion

Because I am a free thinker. When you're a free thinker you don't mindless adopt the opposite of whatever view the establishment holds. If one actually looks at the evidence, facts, and reasoning, they'll that when it comes to antisemitism, racism, and global affairs, the mainstream views are correct.

Because I am a free thinker.
By adhering to the mainstream political paradigm?

When you're a free thinker you don't mindless adopt the opposite of whatever view the establishment holds.
No one is even making this argument. I don't know why you always attack strawmen instead of directly dealing with what people are saying. This is a common theme with you
If one actually looks at the evidence, facts, and reasoning, they'll that when it comes to antisemitism, racism, and global affairs, the mainstream views are correct.
And the fact that there is no room for disagreement in these areas on major platforms raises no alarm bells for you? Antisemitism is practically illegal in many places in the west, just look at holocaust denial laws in germany and anti-BDS laws in america

Just fondle and hump kids on national tv bro! You could be president!

By adhering to the mainstream political paradigm?

No one is even making this argument. I don't know why you always attack strawmen instead of directly dealing with what people are saying. This is a common theme with you

And the fact that there is no room for disagreement in these areas on major platforms raises no alarm bells for you? Antisemitism is practically illegal in many places in the west, just look at holocaust denial laws in germany and anti-BDS laws in america

If you listen to what the mainstream media has to say, examine the evidence, listen to the opposing viewpoints, hear both arguments, analyze the reasoning of both sides, and then come to the conclusion that the mainstream is correct... yes that is free-thinking. If you simply disbelief whatever the mainstream has to say just because its mainstream then you're no better than a sheep for the "anti-establishment".

>No one is even making this argument. I don't know why you always attack strawmen instead of directly dealing with what people are saying. This is a common theme with you

You're implying im not a free thinker because I adhere to mainstream media messages. You are effectively stating that if you belief the mainstream media, even if you did a ton of research to confirm your beliefs, you're just a zombie. So no, I'm not strawmanning you, I'm stealmanning you.

>And the fact that there is no room for disagreement in these areas on major platforms raises no alarm bells for you? Antisemitism is practically illegal in many places in the west, just look at holocaust denial laws in germany and anti-BDS laws in america

I'm against censorship. I've been clear on this.

If you listen to what the mainstream media has to say, examine the evidence, listen to the opposing viewpoints, hear both arguments, analyze the reasoning of both sides, and then come to the conclusion that the mainstream is correct... yes that is free-thinking. If you simply disbelief whatever the mainstream has to say just because its mainstream then you're no better than a sheep for the "anti-establishment".
Both arguments aren't being presented, what fucking planet are you living on

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back