Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Biden isn't going to live much longer.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
Even if he gets a second term he isn't going to complete it. That presidential debate is proof.

yeah i hope someone just blows up the entire city of washington DC

wicked city, worse than sodom and gomorrah

this is the last time they need a old white geezer like Biden, next time it will be either be a foid, a shitskin or an actual kike.

this is the last time they need a old white geezer like Biden, next time it will be either be a foid, a shitskin or an actual kike.
This. With our luck it’ll be Kamala :feelspuke:or something

the minute we have a foid president is the minute im carpetbombing this entire country with my stockpile of Mark 26 atomic bombs

the minute we have a foid president is the minute im carpetbombing this entire country with my stockpile of Mark 26 atomic bombs
*************in videogame

Or curry like in the UK who will import gorillion curries

Even if he gets a second term he isn't going to complete it. That presidential debate is proof.

LLMMMAOOOOO...yooo..I Dead as laughed at this comment and title bro...funny as shit...lmmaoo..than you would have a FOID running the country (what libs want)

His soiled diaper would be a good president!

this is the last time they need a old white geezer like Biden, next time it will be either be a foid, a shitskin or an actual kike

Ricardo Gonez

I'll make sure of it :feelshehe:

3cd995a92f96453df5922ce3e26adac4ab4d6221d3ef29e767559711bb0837c9

All boomERs can go to hell. Technically, Joetard is about five years oldER than a baby boomER, but he is still scum.

Be civil the feds might be watching this thread

3bc150869aea7c21d74e4d723a211f1b6474614bc45f8f8ce5bd0adc8aef269e

He be dead next month