Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Biblicalpill] Beautiful men were made to be leaders and God blessed them

I

InternetUser

Recruit
★★★
Genesis 39: 6: And he left all that he had in Joseph's hand; and he knew not ought he had, save the bread which he did eat. And Joseph was a goodly person, and well favoured.

Exodus 2: 2: And the woman conceived, and bare a son: and when she saw him that he was a goodly child, she hid him three months.

1 Samuel 9: 2: And he had a son, whose name was Saul, a choice young man, and a goodly: and there was not among the children of Israel a goodlier person than he: from his shoulders and upward he was higher than any of the people.

1 Samuel 16: 12: And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the Lord said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.

Bonus about lookism society:
1 Samuel 9: 7: But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

Transle these into plain english tbh, I literally cannot stomach this

I barely survived Shakespeare in HS, Im simply not high IQ enough to understand this olde english style or whatever its called

that's why I don't believe in this cunt

Most men unironically believe they're GL :lul:

jesus was literally an ugly ethnic

It's over for christiancels :feelsEhh:

I barely survived Shakespeare in HS, Im simply not high IQ enough to understand this olde english style or whatever its called
Well if according to the Bible that good-looking men are "pure good" in that case, with my looks I can easily be the main "pure evil" villain in contrast with those good-looking men. Ugly males are simply born to be villains and be damned in the afterlife.

Well if according to the Bible that good-looking men are "pure good" in that case, with my looks I can easily be the main "pure evil" villain in contrast with those good-looking men. Ugly males are simply born to be villains and be damned in the afterlife.
Just become a villain theory
23981 1

Never began for transformercels
Long Midface, recessed chin = ugly looks

Jfl even Megatron and Starscream wanted to betray the Fallen.

Niggas are fakecel larpers
Because of his looks his dream of restoring Cybertron was thwarting by his brothers thus he started to betray them.

jesus was literally an ugly ethnic
Well, according to Isaiah, Jesus indeed was a ugly male, but also a beautiful one let me explain: It seems like his mortal and human form of God itself, i mean Jesus, was ugly:
Philippians 2: 7-9: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

Isaiah 53: 2-3: For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

But after he transfigured after deep praying and meditation he bacames a Chad (The real Jesus form):

Matthew 17: 1-2: And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

Probably Jesus became this Chad:

Psalm 45:

My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the king: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.

Thou art fairer than the children of men: grace is poured into thy lips: therefore God hath blessed thee for ever.

Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty.

And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.

Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee.

Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.

Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad.

Kings' daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.

Hearken, O daughter, and consider, and incline thine ear; forget also thine own people, and thy father's house;

So shall the king greatly desire thy beauty: for he is thy Lord; and worship thou him.

And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift; even the rich among the people shall intreat thy favour.

The king's daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold.

She shall be brought unto the king in raiment of needlework: the virgins her companions that follow her shall be brought unto thee.

With gladness and rejoicing shall they be brought: they shall enter into the king's palace.

Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth.

I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.

Yeah nigger quit with the King James Bible bs, use the NASV or the NIV or the NKJV version please.

Yeah nigger quit with the King James Bible bs, use the NASV or the NIV or the NKJV version please.
King James Version with Reina Valera 1960 are the best versions available tbh.

King James Version with Reina Valera 1960 are the best versions available tbh.
Not for regular bros like us, we prefer to just read a translation we can understand easily.

Not true the majority of chads I’ve met are ungrateful for their looks and lead a life that would damn them to hell just like Incels. The halo effect doesn’t get you into Heaven

Not true the majority of chads I’ve met are ungrateful for their looks and lead a life that would damn them to hell just like Incels. The halo effect doesn’t get you into Heaven
An incel is more likely to go to heaven than a chad anyways.

OP got it backward. Men look at outward appearance but God look at the heart. The israelite chose king Saul even though he was rejected by Yeshua. Saul turn out to be a terrible king that committed suicide after losing a major battle. Also king David was a young submanlet that defeated and killed Goliath , a seasoned champion warrior almost 10 feet tall.

Meanwhile high IQ cels read books in different languages
full

and thats why, we convert to islam instead.

OP got it backward. Men look at outward appearance but God look at the heart. The israelite chose king Saul even though he was rejected by Yeshua. Saul turn out to be a terrible king that committed suicide after losing a major battle. Also king David was a young submanlet that defeated and killed Goliath , a seasoned champion warrior almost 10 feet tall.
Actually God chose Saul as king, probably only cuz he was the most handsome and tallest in Israel. And David wasn't a manlet, he was only shorter than his brothers (Obviously since he was the younger there)

Actually God chose Saul as king, probably only cuz he was the most handsome and tallest in Israel. And David wasn't a manlet, he was only shorter than his brothers (Obviously since he was the younger there)
the people chose Saul, and in the end, God allowed the people to make their choice just to show the people that God can see through a man heart from beginning to end.. afterall God is beyond time...

What is your denomination?

the people chose Saul, and in the end, God allowed the people to make their choice just to show the people that God can see through a man heart from beginning to end.. afterall God is beyond time...

And it came to pass, when Samuel was old, that he made his sons judges over Israel.

2 Now the name of his firstborn was Joel; and the name of his second, Abiah: they were judges in Beersheba.

3 And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre, and took bribes, and perverted judgment.

4 Then all the elders of Israel gathered themselves together, and came to Samuel unto Ramah,

5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.

6 But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the Lord.

7 And the Lord said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.

8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.

9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.

10 And Samuel told all the words of the Lord unto the people that asked of him a king.

11 And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots.

12 And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.

13 And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers.

14 And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants.

15 And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.

16 And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work.

17 He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.

18 And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the Lord will not hear you in that day.

19 Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us;

20 That we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles.

21 And Samuel heard all the words of the people, and he rehearsed them in the ears of the Lord.

22 And the Lord said to Samuel, Hearken unto their voice, and make them a king. And Samuel said unto the men of Israel, Go ye every man unto his city.

Truth, but my point is that God chose the most handsome and tallest man in Israel. Hinting that beautiful and tall people are made to lead.
What is your denomination?
Well i started reading the Bible by my own, but since i have evangelist family members and i go to a evangelist church, you can say that im evangelist then, i guess, but i disagree with some of their interpretations of the Bible, sometimes they interpret them in such a way that they are trying to not offend anyone with the high Biblical moral standards, just like slutery and stuff.

Last edited: