Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Biased Search Engines

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
While on my conquest for evidence proving all women are bi, I found that every search engine I used is very biased in the results.
W4dtpohsw0831

For example if I typed, "I hate books",
Screen Shot 2020 04 22 at 65450 PM

what you see first is people saying they hate books, now if I type "I hate lesbians", what pops up is articles supporting lesbians:
Screen Shot 2020 04 22 at 65808 PM

and I have to scroll all the way down to find at least one relative post to what I typed in Google.
Screen Shot 2020 04 22 at 70106 PM
Screen Shot 2020 04 22 at 70053 PM

To counter this, I used duckduckgo to hopefully get unbiased results that weren't aimed only at positives and was straight forward,
Screen Shot 2020 04 22 at 70413 PM
Screen Shot 2020 04 22 at 70438 PM

instead there is little difference. It's weird because I remember in the old days you could type in things like "why do all ____ people" and a bunch of relative searches would pop up, now nothing pops up and if you type in something like, "why are all black people retarded?" this shows up.
Screen Shot 2020 04 22 at 70729 PM

To make it easier, instead of saying I hate books, let's see what search comes up if I type "I hate men" vs "I hate women."
Screen Shot 2020 04 22 at 70948 PM
Screen Shot 2020 04 22 at 71016 PM

When you type "I hate men" the first link is an article saying "I Hate Men", not something trying to change your opinion or look for different sides of the idea. Google is a terrible search engine, people should be able to type in whatever they believe in and get exactly that not biased articles that aren't relative. We should be able to see all those old studies done from the 90s and posts on forums from men saying they hate women or articles, not this bullshit which isn't related. It's like google is trying to change people's mind.

These aren't every type of search engine, but no search engine whether Google or Bing will ever not have a bias as far as I'm concerned.

Also jfl @ using research databases, most if not all of the leads for the research are gay with a bias, and majority of studies are on aids.

Last edited:
Google should have an "Uncucked Mode" in the search settings.

Jewgle being jewgle

Jewgle is shit, I think bing is a bit better. You can also try Yandex russian search engine.

Jewgle is shit, I think bing is a bit better. You can also try Yandex russian search engine.
THANK YOU. You have no idea how long I’ve been searching for a search engine like this

Yes yes no secret Jews own google

i fucking hate jewgle and their platforms, been using invidio.us to watch jewtube vids with no ads and shit ever since hooktube been down

Try yandex. Russia isn’t cucked