Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Bias aside do you really think trump will win

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
Just another LDAR discussion to give rotting some purpose. I don't live in the US but Twitter makes it look like more people are liking Kamala, she went from - nobody cares about her, trump was almost assassinated, so he will win - to Kamala will help women, trump is racist

Trump was always considered as racist though

I hope trump loses so a massive civil war erupts and many people die

Lol nothing would happen. People said the same thing back in 2020 and I somewhat believed it too
Trump is another jew slave. He isn't going to bring any revolution

Ofc he will lose. Jews wont let him win. First time he won no one expected him and they didn't took appropriate measures. Now its all clear. Democrats and Republicans already took all measures. There is no loose end now. He have no chance

Ofc he will lose. Jews wont let him win. First time he won no one expected him and they didn't took appropriate measures. Now its all clear. Democrats and Republicans already took all measures. There is no loose end now. He have no chance
Same thoughts

Do you seriously think trump isn't controlled opposition? :feelskek:

No thanks, He wants to remove NEETbuxx!

He is but trumps policies are still more anti jew than kamala
Lmao he literally announced to flatten palestine and allowed the Israeli gov to move their capital to Jerusalem. He kissed and praid to their wall in jerusalem. he is by far the most pro Israel pro zionist canidate, not even the democrats are (allegedly) so pro Israel like Trump

Attachments

• 16cabc43967bba14a1a93cebcc6265ad4df6c6f91a3a1e956f4b8adef3a170cc_1.jpg
    16cabc43967bba14a1a93cebcc6265ad4df6c6f91a3a1e956f4b8adef3a170cc_1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 12
Hope he does.

I'm not sure tbh
I think it's 50/50

Hope he does.
Same. But only because i want a repeat of 2016 election night, it was hilarious. Otherwise it doesn't really matter, "democracy" (especially in the so-called "free and democratic" west) is fake and gay

Do you seriously think trump isn't controlled opposition? :feelskek:
Ofc he is not a revolutionary. But still he is not a their ordinary pawn either. They have no intent for second session for Trump

Ofc he is not a revolutionary. But still he is not a their ordinary pawn either. They have no intent for second session for Trump
Klagemauer JPG

A Kamala win is gonna have me running thru the open border to the otherside

Mexico literally is a better option than America. Or at least America in the future.

I'll try JBW for a Mexicana

I used to think he would win easily but seeing as how Kamala supports whores and women can’t lose now I honestly think she has a chance to pull an upset

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back