Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bianca Devins News Comments

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Look at all these comments mentioning how physical beautiful she was when good looking people die it´s so easy to see how powerful the halo effect is because everyone will as the first thing mention their beauty and these comment were just the top comments from a single article, I HATE how important looks are in this world and I HATE how everyone denies it yet proves lookism unknowingly.

And fuck all the people calling her a sweet angel and other comments that implies she was an innocent little girl, I hate how society just see young girls as innocent little princesses meanwhile we have seen the screenshots of her messages she wasn´t a sweet innocent angle she was a fucking slut and a bad person who ripped out the heart of a guy telling him he was nothing to her and rubbing in his face that she fucks other guys behind his back but society will do what society to best, being ignorant sheeps!

And what is up with the last comment society makes age out to be like if it was from The Sims games where when a person hits 18 years old they will magically swirl around and become an adult it doesn´t happen like that in real life there isn´t some magical line to which a person is now "legal" it´s not like their whole mind changed as soon as it´s their 18th birthday.

Fucking normies make me sick. They all want us incels die.

Yes man I agree , how hypocrite is this society in the name of protect each whore. That cuck comment is ragefuel tbh, but thats the logic of normans sadly. Foids are forever innocent creatures while men always even if is a little boy of 4 yo is guilty , fuck society.

She was a garbage human being, hilarious that they see her as an innocent angel. Halo effect + foid privilege

That is what you get by playing with fire. Well, now it is a lot of fire to play with for her... in hell. The best place for little """angels""".

Does anyone have the photo of her at the beach without all the quirky lighting and angles?

Looks like a 4/10 bitch who just escaped from Auschwitz.

fucking cucks. She was an evil sociopath.

fucking cucks. She was an evil sociopath.
So much for "don´t judge a book by its cover" yet everyone assumes she was an innocent good person because she was good looking.

So much for "don´t judge a book by its cover" yet everyone assumes she was an innocent good person because she was good looking.
fuck her tbh. She was one of those edgy alternative "im not like the other girls" type whore. And yeah you can be the worst human alive but if you are a foid+good looking, you will get nothing but sympathy once youre gone.

fuck her tbh. She was one of those edgy alternative "im not like the other girls" type whore. And yeah you can be the worst human alive but if you are a foid+good looking, you will get nothing but sympathy once youre gone.
The Halo Effect outshines every bad qualities a person have.

She was not a little girl like these faggots seem to think she was. She was a prostitute who did heroin and manipulated men by having sex with them and was at most a year away from being legally considered an adult. I fucking hate these idiots who think that as long as a girl is even a day younger than being 18 years old, she's automatically a little baby who has no idea what she's doing.
But of course, when a 15-year old boy with a mental disorder shoots up a school, then all of a sudden he is aware of what he's doing and people want him to be treated like an adult and call for him to be castrated. People don't magically turn into a completely different person on the day they turn 18 years old.

And I honestly do not believe she was attractive unlike some of the thirstier posters here. No, I'm not a volcel, I would have fucked her of course but most men would fuck anything that breathes. I'm simply stating that she is not physically attractive by conventional means. If you do act like she's some sort of 8/10 stacy then you are one of the people who is at fault for giving modern foids the inflated egos they have today. She had an abnormally long neck and has that weird hapa mongrel look that "white" Americans tend to have.

How old were the Central Park Five when they were wrongfully accused of attacking and raping a young, white, attractive investment banker? They were tried as adults. She's 17 and she's a "sweet, innocent little girl"? Hah.

The halo effect is well-known. This is known as the "missing white woman syndrome", actually.

Young, attractive white females get the most attention when murdered or missing. Attractive individuals are viewed implicitly as "innocent". They get their faces all over the papers. If an ethnic ogre disappeared, law enforcement wouldn't waste a single cent looking for him, even though we are subject to the same tax laws and therefore deserve similar treatment from the justice system.

Last edited:
"Disgusting pedo had sex with a little girl 17 years and 364 days old!"

May she roast in pigshit.

Beauty is the first thing people see. No one cares about personality or if you are shitty person. If you have the goods, the halo effect will instantly work in your favor.

Beauty is the first thing people see. No one cares about personality or if you are shitty person. If you have the goods, the halo effect will instantly work in your favor.
Society even have a saying for this called "love at first sight" it´s the most shallow saying ever it´s not love at first personality but at first sight because that is how strong looks are.

Does anybody have a link to the snapchat/instagram stories of the murder?

The fact that the first thing they reference is always beauty shows that most of humanity is secretly blackpilled themselves. They are just scared to project it because they think they will be ostracised.

It's partially framing, the media spreading the misinformation that she was in a monogamous relationship and can't have done anything to deserve this helps.

If packaged in original condition, cam girl gets killed by fuck buddy, they'd probably sweep it under the rug for the obituaries. You don't hear about all the prostitutes being killed by pimps and clients (or crack whores being killed by dealers) because nobody feels sorry for them; their fate comes with the territory of the lifestyle they chose.

But beta orbiters ensured that the media got the most whitewashed version of this story possible.

Last edited:
I am actually really interested in inceltears/bluepillers response to topics like this. Why do incels owe anything to a society that treats them like shit? Maybe YOU are the entitled ones.