Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bianca birthday song: Need help with music mixing

F

Fearend_Loathing

Recruit
★★
Hey what’s up guys, just recorded a song but I don’t have good mixing skills, I already have the instrumental/lyrics set up so if anyone here has decent mix skills I’m willing to pay for a decent mix bc rn it’s just my voice with a little reverb.

Thanks

The song is just a remix of foolios “when I see you” but for Bianca, I’m gonna be making a music vid for it soon if I can make it sound better for her birthday since it’s on October 2nd.

Link:
View: https://vocaroo.com/16cTu1J6wc83

Last edited:
Hey what’s up guys, just recorded a song but I don’t have good mixing skills, I already have the instrumental/lyrics set up so if anyone here has decent mix skills I’m willing to pay for a decent mix bc rn it’s just my voice with a little reverb.

Thanks
I would help but my laptop died.

If the song is good you don't need to mix

Just pan some things left and right and turn the volume down on some tracks to avoid having them as loud as it can possibly go

Headphones Listening To Music GIF

You can probably find someone on fiverr for cheap. I plan on doing this for my third album so that it sounds as good as possible. :feelsokman:

HOLY SHIT HE DID THE FOOLIO REMIXXXX

@Ron.Belgrade

HOLY FUCK YOURE A FOOLIO FAN????

BASEDDDD

YOU ALWAYS ON MY MIND THICK HAIR PRETTY BROWN EYES