Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Beyond over for @ this currycel

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Makes wanna fucking cry. How can someone be so subhuman for fucks sake. God you should have been at least a bit more merciful with this man.

Last edited:
sucks that he cant do anything without shitty normies online mocking him. also LOL @ those tags why is it tagged as anime?

He would be average curry if half of his body weren't deformed. Sad shit, man.

sucks that he cant do anything without shitty normies online mocking him. also LOL @ those tags why is it tagged as anime?
I have no idea normalfag meme pages just wanna get muhh likes from hashtags (it also makes it seem more well done jfl)
He would be average curry if half of his body weren't deformed. Sad shit, man.
Yeah I can't imagine being a disabledcel it must be the worst.

We havetoo many people with deformities

And a baby with 6 legs... i'm not showing it all, very disturbing. Then you have people in bollywood, such a big contrast

I have no idea normalfag meme pages just wanna get muhh likes from hashtags (it also makes it seem more well done jfl)
tbh, normalfags who put 10000000000 irrelevant tags on their posts are cancer.
We havetoo many people with deformities

View attachment 196132View attachment 196133View attachment 196134
And a baby with 6 legs... i'm not showing it all, very disturbing. Then you have people in bollywood, such a big contrast
why do so many Indians have deformities? They seem to get them more than other places, even China who has a huge population.

tbh, normalfags who put 10000000000 irrelevant tags on their posts are cancer.

why do so many Indians have deformities? They seem to get them more than other places, even China who has a huge population.
pollution and toxic waste probably

wtf happen to their legs?

Also they need to stop incest because this is not very good.

this is why we had mercy killings in the past

just do some squats and calf raises bro

just do some squats and calf raises bro
Being dedsrs though IT won't touch this. One has to have negative IQ if u really think a guy like this would have any success with women besides virtue signalling.

Last edited:
:worryfeels: why he makes these videos? it never began for him

It's ironic that his username is "autisticcringe" when he posts stolen memes to instagram and fills the description with hashtags.

So much cringe in one video

It's over for that fella

This severe injustice gets me angry tbh

he has good facial bones tho

Is this what passes for humor nowadays? What kind of sick fuck do you have to be to snicker and laugh at a deformed man.

He just needs a Red Pill gym routine.