Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BEYOND OVER FOR MY CURRY BROS- A tweet calling Indian men "ugly ugly" has 90k likes and has become viral on Spanish twitter

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★
Screenshot 1403 03 02 at 234737

pajeetas are gross

pajeetas are gross
Eh. Compared to white and asian women, yes, indian women are uglier. But they still have potential to be attractive.

And the average indian woman is definitely more attractive than the average aboriginal or black woman.

pajeetas are gross
yeah the poster must have been virtue signaling-- see I am not wacist against jeets I just called their women pretty

Eh. Compared to white and asian women, yes, indian women are uglier. But they still have potential to be attractive.

And the average indian woman is definitely more attractive than the average aboriginal or black woman.
top curry foids fog unironically. There used to be one in Australia back in high school...most of them are mid af tho but the ones that mog they mog the asian ones (personal opinion)

yeah the poster must have been virtue signaling-- see I am not wacist against jeets I just called their women pretty
mogged by random ass cashiers i see when buying slop
I won't disagree random white female cashiers in your country are more attractive, but...

Thumbnail 1445344809

My sperm needs a 9-month stay in indian women wombs :feelsdevil:

Curries are deformed beastly insectoid non-human zombies.

Indian women are the most ugly by far.

Still better than Indians

Coomer brain on simp-mode and throwing other men under the bus. What's new?