Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Beybladepill.

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
This one kills me. A foid would rather use her walls to fight an epic battle with the metal. She would rather let it rip than let one of us have a dip.

get lets it "rip" in her everyday

Beyblade still exists??? I played that shit like 10+ years ago

kek. i remember playing with beyblades. tbh

Beyblade still exists??? I played that shit like 10+ years ago
I saw two kids in front of the elementary school playing it yesterday and smiled tbh. It made my day.

I saw two kids in front of the elementary school playing it yesterday and smiled tbh. It made my day.
YESTERDAY? beyblade is still popular? That's very good.

YESTERDAY? beyblade is still popular? That's very good.
I don't think it is popular. Kids were having fun tho. I smiled and wished I was one of them.

I don't think it is popular. Kids were having fun tho. I smiled and wished I was one of them.
That's a rare sight to see kids playing with beyblades or Pokemon cards or yugioh.

That's a rare sight to see kids playing with beyblades or Pokemon cards or yugioh.
I grew up on yugioh. Sometimes i still go trough my old deck. Weird, but calming cope.

I grew up on yugioh. Sometimes i still go trough my old deck. Weird, but calming cope.
I don't really know what most younger kids play with now in terms of card games.

I don't really know what most younger kids play with now in terms of card games.
They don't in my country. I haven't seen children playing card games in years.

I had dozens of beyblades and was obsessed with them throughout elementary school
:feelsautistic: :feelsokman:

They just fuck instead
This is facts tbh. I had the original d's with Pokemon at 12 and that's what I did. Now there are 12 year olds without their virginity.

I remember this gay show, Yu-Gi-Oh! Was better though.

I used to be obsessed with those things as a kid. Recently i rewatched the italian dub of the show and it sucked balls ngl.

Saw two autistic children playing yugioh a month or so ago. They must have only been 11 or 12.