Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Beverly Hills Trump rally LIVE

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/53bSih18-9U

Tenor 91

JFL at the grifter Baked Alaska and the grifter Donald Drumpf

what a bunch of retards

Hell of a lot of truecels in this stream is my reaction.

Hell of a lot of truecels in this stream is my reaction.
Truecel tier is a stretch and they still have gfs. Most people in general aren't good looking though, actual chads are very rare.

Most people in general aren't good looking though, actual chads are very rare.
Facts. Also most "chads" are really chadlites. If chads were common there wouldn't be the stereotype that women don't like sex with men that much or that women aren't really sexually attracted to men at all.

:feelsokman:
Also most "chads" are really chadlites.
How so?
If chads were common there wouldn't be the stereotype that women don't like sex with men that much or that women aren't really sexually attracted to men at all.
I've only heard blackpillers say this "stereotype" tbh, not normies. Normies know foids are sexually promiscuous but they think they're like that with all men which is where they're obviously wrong.

there all cucks

Chads do exist obviously but a lot of people think any guy with any level of success with women and that is white is a chad when their looks level is high tier normie or chadlite at best.
A chad has to have both the natural level of success with women and the looks so that he is undeniably, objectively attractive.

I've only heard blackpillers say this "stereotype" tbh, not normies. Normies know foids are sexually promiscuous but they think they're like that with all men which is where they're obviously wrong.
I think it's more redpilled copers that say that "stereotype" but before normies were exposed to internet culture a lot of them unironically believed a lot of these things about foids not being as sexual as men or into men compared to how men are into women.

I think it's mostly failed normies that think foids are sexually promiscous with all men given enough incentive like money tbhngl

Chads do exist obviously but a lot of people think any guy with any level of success with women and that is white is a chad when their looks level is high tier normie or chadlite at best.
A chad has to have both the natural level of success with women and the looks so that he is undeniably, objectively attractive.
So true tbh this is what pisses me off. The majority of people here have this mentality, if a guy is in a non betabuxx genuine relationship or has fucked foids he's a chad apparently. Even when people here ascend or get exposed as fakecels they're "chads" jfl.

So true tbh this is what pisses me off. The majority of people here have this mentality, if a guy is in a non betabuxx genuine relationship or has fucked foids he's a chad apparently. Even when people here ascend or get exposed as fakecels they're "chads" jfl.
tbh it gives lurking normies a false ego too.
"wtf a lady laughed at my jokes and smiles at me all the time! yeah you could say I'm a lady's man unlike you losers. Feels good to be a white man/black man :cool:. Can't say the same for you guys though. I'm what you dweebs would call a chad."

I think it's mostly failed normies that think foids are sexually promiscous with all men given enough incentive like money tbhngl
Normtards believe money will get you genuine relationships.
tbh it gives lurking normies a false ego too.
"wtf a lady laughed at my jokes and smiles at me all the time! yeah you could say I'm a lady's man unlike you losers. Feels good to be a white man/black man :cool:. Can't say the same for you guys though. I'm what you dweebs would call a chad."
Exactly. Retards go around thinking they're hot shit because they got a few lays and foids aren't visibly disgusted by their presence.

Truecel tier is a stretch and they still have gfs. Most people in general aren't good looking though, actual chads are very rare.
Yeah that's more or less what I meant. Though that jawless mofo with the trump cloth who got beat up has gotta be incel.

Yeah that's more or less what I meant. Though that jawless mofo with the trump cloth who got beat up has gotta be incel.
Jfl that was funny af, most soy fight i've ever seen

Are you still watching?