Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Between halo effect and looks, Chad is probably more "decent" than us.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
A lot of times i see wahmnen online saying that some random good looking guy is also a "decent person".

Now, halo effect would be enough to categorize even a fucking murder as a good person (i think that if meeks did something vaguely kind he'd be considered some sort of jerk with a heart of gold), but also the fact is that if you are a good looking male you're living the life and, if you wish, you can be prone to give some of your happiness to other (because you have too much on your own) in order to enter into a positive loop and be rewarded with more happiness (because people wants to think that it's not your looks but your good personality that makes you interesting, so they reward you and you feel rewarded and think that you're a good person).

Chad can do anything with ease and he will be celebrated.

Stacy is in a similar situation, despite the fact being a woman is so messed up that you could be depressed even as a smoking hot girl, just because Chad does not want to commit.

I surely prefer being an ugly male than a hot woman.

I don't really agree, I think chads are more likely to be shit people, since they get away with it more than ugly people.
And they’re fucking braggers

I don't really agree, I think chads are more likely to be shit people, since they get away with it more than ugly people.
Rules are literally made to be broken by attractive people. That explains the whole "darktriad" attraction complex and all the redpill nonsense.

Chads are total assholes. If you transplanted them into a incel body they would be killed. Doesn't mean one necessarily is going to bully you there's still some conception of noblesse oblige, but when there's gain to be had they ESPECIALLY are going to break the rules to get ahead.

Ugly males are low-status and thus are expected to follow the rules the most. Don't presume the edgy shitposting on this forum is representative of how anybody acts in real life.