Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel better to be alone than to hang out with people who are worth little

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
Around 2015, I started hanging out with different groups of people, both from wealthy and affluent neighbourhoods and people from poor and run-down neighbourhoods. What you can notice almost immediately, apart from the economic detachment, is the different moral values.
People from poor, run-down neighbourhoods tend to be lousy, evil people unlike rich (and wealthy) people who actually make you part of the group.
Let's stop believing in Hollywood movies where poor people are actually good and rich people are shitty people, life is not a movie and this is not reality.

Now that I've lost those few rich friends, because they got engaged and/or settled elsewhere, I'd rather be alone than hang out with filthy animals from bad neighbourhoods.

It's easy to have "morals" when you're born as a 6'4 trustfund Chad.

It's easy to have "morals" when you're born as a 6'4 trustfund Chad.
I Love You Smile GIF by Regal

didn't read die friendhaver

I agree with the title.
About moral remeber what joker said: " They are only as good as the world allows them to be"
People will adapt to environment they where born in. Sure, there are many more that defines a person´s moral, but, in general, we became what our mind judges necesary