Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Better incel than beta dad and cuck journalist

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I found out about him by chance, was searching something completely else and fuckfuckgo assaulted me with one result that hurt my soul. An article on some cucked website called goodmenproject. Ew, dude.
The article itself was bad enough. It was about the author's gfs having many boyfriends before him. And he comes up with a lot of excuses why men should put up with that.
I lost my virginity at 17 to my high-school girlfriend. She was a year younger but much more sexually experienced. She was my first for anything that went below the waist; I was the fifth guy she’d had sex with. I’d asked her number, of course, and then fought hard not to obsess about the four boys who had “been there” before me. But I saw the pain my questions caused her. And I came to realize that it didn’t matter.
Michael jordan laughing.gif. Am I the only one who is disgusted? 16 and already fucking her fif dude, and that was probably decades ago. Imagine what's going on with 16 year old foids today.

Let's have a look at the "hero" who wrote that stuff.
Screen-Shot-2013-06-19-at-11.28.11-AM.png

About Hugo Schwyzer
Hugo Schwyzer has taught history and gender studies at Pasadena City College since 1993, where he developed the college's first courses on Men and Masculinity and Beauty and Body Image. He serves as co-director of the Perfectly Unperfected Project, a campaign to transform young people's attitudes around body image and fashion. Hugo lives with his wife, daughter, and six chinchillas in Los Angeles. Hugo blogs at his website
Michael Jordan laughing.gif x2. That guy is dead inside. Never study gender studies. It's intellectualized excuses for degenerate behavior and marxism. I hope he doesn't mentally torture boys in college, but he probably does.

Sometimes I'm glad that I'm incel. Fuck this kind of kiked pussy slave lifestyle where you have no control over anything that matters.

hes inkel in disguise. he got laid b4 but nows hes an incel

he's going ER soon

Back then girls were still sluts but didn't want the reputation of being one.