Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Better Call Saul

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Anyone watch it?

If you watched breaking bad but not interested enough to start watching better call Saul then just watch a 5min recap of the whole series on YouTube then jump straight to season 5 cuz it b best season so far.

Brutal no reply pill bro.

I feel you, my thread also got 0 replies

Btw I haven't watched it

It's an amazing show ngl.

Everything 3D looks too much better than me so I cannot cope with it.

Netflix isn't airing season 5 in the US until 2021, might pirate ngl.

i only watched breaking bad tbh

Yes i watch is entertaining but nothing like breaking bad

Better Call Saul is nothing but cash grabbing fan service for the lower IQ Breaking Bad fans. I mean it's really shameless. Has its moments and I like a lot of the new characters but other than that it's an empty, sad little project in my opinion. Gilligan and friends should have left well enough alone but apparently they are very greedy.

never watched it, never will

Fucking love breaking bad ngl

Better Call Saul is nothing but cash grabbing fan service for the lower IQ Breaking Bad fans. I mean it's really shameless. Has its moments and I like a lot of the new characters but other than that it's an empty, sad little project in my opinion. Gilligan and friends should have left well enough alone but apparently they are very greedy.
It is really fucking boring and meaningless at some points but I have nothing better to watch atm. The main thing I like about it is the character development and Saul becoming successful cuz I like those kinds things in movies n series.

Btw what you said 100% applies to el Camino. It was pointless and should have never been made. It doesn't get more shameless than that.

Better call fastbananaceo

It is really fucking boring and meaningless at some points but I have nothing better to watch atm. The main thing I like about it is the character development and Saul becoming successful cuz I like those kinds things in movies n series.

Btw what you said 100% applies to el Camino. It was pointless and should have never been made. It doesn't get more shameless than that.
I actually liked El Camino much better than BCS but they're both shameless. And I still watch BCS too while I wait for Fargo season 4 to come out in April. It's not the worst thing ever if I don't consider it canon to the BB universe, which I don't.
Now that's not true at all.

It's better than breaking bad.

People say it's boring but that's because it attracts a different audience. Most breaking bad fans like explosions, gang banging, drug dealing, quippy one liners etc. They don't give a shit about why the corporate world is unfair

Better call Saul only really makes sense if you worked in a professional white collar office environment and can understand the "system" and how it's unfair to those who don't "fit the mould" of it.

Jimmy understands no matter how he tries, the system will never accept him because of who he is. Just like how society will never accept incels because of who we are. That's why he ends up taking other "non conventional" approaches because that's the only way he can find success in a system that hates his guts.

Last edited:
It's better than breaking bad.

People say it's boring but that's because it attracts a different audience. Most breaking bad fans like explosions, gang banging, drug dealing etc. They don't give a shit about why the corporate world is unfair

Better call Saul only really makes sense if you worked in a professional white collar office environment and can understand the "system" and how it's unfair to those who don't "fit the mould" of it.

Jimmy understands no matter how he tries, the system will never accept him because of who he is. Just like how society will never accept incels because of who we are. That's why he ends up taking other "non conventional" approaches because that's the only way he can find success in a system that hates his guts.
Yeh yeh yeh I once hundred percent agree. I still prefer BB tho, although I find the character development more interesting than the explosions still

Yeh yeh yeh I once hundred percent agree. I still prefer BB tho, although I find the character development more interesting than the explosions still
It gets better each season. That's because at the start you still see Jimmy trying his best to do things the "right" way which gets him nowhere. Now he has given that up and accepted he will never be able to do things the "right" way. Also the story isn't just about him but the characters who are somewhat affected by his actions and how they are all connected. Eg watching Gus set up his empire and what he needs to do to manage the Mexicans from constantly butting in.

Breaking Bad was amazing the first time I watched it, but it was also very depressing and intense, so I didn't watch it for 4 years. I'm just now rewatching clips on YouTube, and it's even better the 2nd time around. I am interested in watching Better Call Saul, as its a prequel to Breaking Bad. I also loved El Camino.

Anyone watch it?

If you watched breaking bad but not interested enough to start watching better call Saul then just watch a 5min recap of the whole series on YouTube then jump straight to season 5 cuz it b best season so far.
Not me

Breaking bad is my favorite series, nothing will ever top it

Better Call Saul is great. Personally I liked it a lot because Saul was my favorite supporting character.

lester over for u dude they dont know u

Did you finish watching it @FastBananaCEO ?
I started recently.

Already caught up with it. Waiting for the last season to get released which will bridge BCC and BB. I am hoping that we see Jesse and Walt.

El Camino was nice but i still think that there is room for more now that all the big players are out, who takes their place etc. The new generation of drug dealers, king pins, and the DEA agents. Sort of like what Narcos tried to do.

How many seasons have there been and Saul is still not a “criminal lawyer” yet, it only took the first episode of the first season of Breaking Bad for Walt to break bad

How many seasons have there been and Saul is still not a “criminal lawyer” yet, it only took the first episode of the first season of Breaking Bad for Walt to break bad
One guy has a hot gf who sleeps with him and the other is a married cuck. You'd go bad by the first commercial break too.

Better call sual is better then breaking bad

Better call sual is better then breaking bad
b3b.gif

BCS is good in a different way. BB is simply some of the most compelling tv we've ever had.