Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Better Bachelor exposes himself as feminist age cuck

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
He's sperging out over Andrew Tate sleeping with a 15/16 year old in his newest video. Is he so retarded that he doesn't the only reason that the age of consent isn't 15 in most countries is because of feminism? 18 didn't become the standard age that was considered sexually mature untill feminist pressure during the early 19th century. There is no scientific basis that women haven't finished maturing at 15/16. It's quite the opposite. Women finish physically maturing at 15. This is an objective fact. You can look it up right now and see for yourself.

What better bachelor is doing now even if subconsciously is pushing feminism and allowing feminist ideas to dictate his morality. As usual I guarantee if it was legal he would fuck any 15/16 year old that gave him a chance. This is virtue signaling at its most pathetic.

I'm not a Andrew Tate simp. I personally think he's fallen off. However these idiots who are acting as if he's a "pedophile" for fucking a 15 year old deserve to be scrutinized.
View: https://youtu.be/M33BV5gPhns?si=tgGTaS5-MDNBlfNW

(To all feds reading this nothing I said was illegal. I did not imply I partake in malicious activities with underage individuals. I am simply stating my opinion. There is nothing you can do about it. Kill yourself slowly. :feelsaww: )

He's just another tradcon putting women on a pedestal

Better Bachelor, Thinking Ape, Sandman, Rehab Room, or whoever else, are all fucking pieces of shits.
Sandman openly brags.
Rehab Room insults incels in the name of spreading blackpills.
Thinking Ape is a nihilism-maxxer.
And Better Bachelor is a fucking :feelsclown:.

He's not necessarily a complete tradcon. He has mocked tradcons in previous videos. However as this video proves he is a braindead simp.

hes also said in some of his videos that he would defend foids if they were attacked because "muh lizard brain" smh

Last edited:
Better Bachelor, Thinking Ape, Sandman, Rehab Room, or whoever else, are all fucking pieces of shits.
Sandman openly brags.
Rehab Room insults incels in the name of spreading blackpills.
Thinking Ape is a nihilism-maxxer.
And Better Bachelor is a fucking :feelsclown:.
Eh, rehab room is fine outside of occasional simping and retarded JBW rambles. Thinking Ape is also good. I have no idea how you could be an incel and not be nihilistic. The others I agree with.

he's also called incels "losers" in the past.
this is coming from a bald, manlet boomer, agecuck whos not married, has no children, lives alone, his only form of company is his dog and parents and he makes yt videos for money.

Just your typical virtue signalling Agecuck. 15/16 femoids are not "Children" The correct terminology is minor/minors. Agecucks are literal NPC's who lack basic critical thinking skills. If the established age of consent was 20 They'd call you a "Pedo" For dating a 18/19 year old femoid.

The age of consent in Romania is 15 where Andrew Tate is based.

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/romania

he's also called incels "losers" in the past.
this is coming from a bald, manlet boomer, agecuck whos not married, has no children, lives alone, his only form of company is his dog and parents and he makes yt videos for money.
I didn't know that. How absolutely pathetic. Honestly I was already sceptical about him due to his snozzian tendencies to beg for money. Now I've completely made my mind up about him. What a pathetic worthless cuck

Just your typical virtue signalling Agecuck. 15/16 femoids are not "Children" The correct terminology is minor/minors. Agecucks are literal NPC's who lack basic critical thinking skills. If the established age of consent was 20 They'd call you a "Pedo" For dating a 18/19 year old femoid.

EXACTLY. You're one hundred percent right. There is never any valid arguments from age cucks from age cucks outside of appealing to authority and saying "muh age of consent is 18!" Moral faggots who want an excuse to hurt other men.

EXACTLY. You're one hundred percent right. There is never any valid arguments from age cucks from age cucks outside of appealing to authority and saying "muh age of consent is 18!" Moral faggots who want an excuse to hurt other men.
They appeal to authority & popularity since Agecucks are weak cowards afraid of being called "Pedos" By normies & femoids.

I didn't know that. How absolutely pathetic. Honestly I was already sceptical about him due to his snozzian tendencies to beg for money. Now I've completely made my mind up about him. What a pathetic worthless cuck

i would download this video to repost on here in case he deletes it to cover his ass, but the file would probably be too large.

i would download this video to repost on here in case he deletes it to cover his ass, but the file would probably be too large.
Lol

They appeal to authority & popularity since Agecucks are weak cowards afraid of being called "Pedos" By normies & femoids.
Yea. They want good boy points and some of that sweet feminist pussy for saying the right things

agecucks like better bachelor would def fuck a 15-16YO foid if they could and not be caught, i def would tbh.
its perfectly in mens nature to be attracted to teen foids, pedophiles are adults who are attracted to children.
teenagers are teenagers, they are not children ffs!

Last edited:
Eh, rehab room is fine outside of occasional simping and retarded JBW rambles. Thinking Ape is also good. I have no idea how you could be an incel and not be nihilistic. The others I agree with.
Thinking Ape isn't sincere in his nihilism. He just latches onto 'hur dur, men and foids, all are bad.' He essentially derails the conversation.
Regarding Rehab Room, at least you acknowledged that. Anyone with a thinking brain can see what he is all about.

Thinking Ape isn't sincere in his nihilism. He just latches onto 'hur dur, men and foids, all are bad.' He essentially derails the conversation.
Regarding Rehab Room, at least you acknowledged that. Anyone with a thinking brain can see what he is all about.
Thinking Ape is sincere. There's been occasions where he got drunk and he was even more of a doomer than he was in videos.

He's sperging out over Andrew Tate sleeping with a 15/16 year old in his newest video. Is he so retarded that he doesn't the only reason that the age of consent isn't 15 in most countries is because of feminism? 18 didn't become the standard age that was considered sexually mature untill feminist pressure during the early 19th century. There is no scientific basis that women haven't finished maturing at 15/16. It's quite the opposite. Women finish physically maturing at 15. This is an objective fact. You can look it up right now and see for yourself.

What better bachelor is doing now even if subconsciously is pushing feminism and allowing feminist ideas to dictate his morality. As usual I guarantee if it was legal he would fuck any 15/16 year old that gave him a chance. This is virtue signaling at its most pathetic.

I'm not a Andrew Tate simp. I personally think he's fallen off. However these idiots who are acting as if he's a "pedophile" for fucking a 15 year old deserve to be scrutinized.
View: https://youtu.be/M33BV5gPhns?si=tgGTaS5-MDNBlfNW

(To all feds reading this nothing I said was illegal. I did not imply I partake in malicious activities with underage individuals. I am simply stating my opinion. There is nothing you can do about it. Kill yourself slowly. :feelsaww: )

the age of consent ( a concept i think is retarted ) is 18 in most countries stop telling lies
and yes
i believe the patriarch of the household should decide when and with whome the girl has marriage with not casual date

Yea. They want good boy points and some of that sweet feminist pussy for saying the right things
Everything white knights & male feminists say & do is motivated by their desire for sex.

the age of consent ( a concept i think is retarted ) is 18 in most countries stop telling lies
and yes
i believe the patriarch of the household should decide when and with whome the girl has marriage with not casual date
No, it's not. In most countries it's 16 and younger. America is one of the few exceptions and even here it isn't 18 in most states.

Everything white knights & male feminists say & do is motivated by their desire for sex.
:yes: :bigbrain:

total agecuck death

No, it's not. In most countries it's 16 and younger. America is one of the few exceptions and even here it isn't 18 in most states.

:yes: :bigbrain:
i assume you are referencing this map ?
Age of Consent

ok so this only applies to people close to each other in age Andrew was mid 20s when he had sex with a 16 yo
literally the united nations women and chilld welfare agency has been lobbying it to be increased to 18

and btw i don't think he did anything wrong also why are you simping for a sex haver

i assume you are referencing this map ?
View attachment 1237658
ok so this only applies to people close to each other in age Andrew was mid 20s when he had sex with a 16 yo

and btw i don't think he did anything wrong also why are you simping for a sex haver
Well, then. Feminists have won. Age laws didn't used to be like this.

I'm defending Andrew because the people angry at him right now are absolutely retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back