Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Betamales get mogged into OBLIVION on Elimidate: Incels vs Chad edition

TrumpGigaChad

TrumpGigaChad

Recruit
★★
Is this the future of dating?

It's probably not the future of dating if it was in 4:3 on a VHS tape, no.

Kek that was a great video. The nerdy teacher who just lost it and started incel raging and barking lmfao. Then the chick sums up what we all knew to be true all along

"I know I've been saying personality is what matters, but then I got the two hot guys.."

Kek that was a great video. The nerdy teacher who just lost it and started incel raging and barking lmfao. Then the chick sums up what we all knew to be true all along

"I know I've been saying personality is what matters, but then I got the two hot guys.."
it's always been over, social media just makes it easier for foids to access chad

why is every single person in this vid autistic? is this wut everyone was like back in the 90s? coz if so i wud hav fit right in

The best episode was the one where a male contestant was walking towards the feeemayle and when he was about 15 feet away she said "Sorry, too short, NO!" and he turned around and walked back to the bus. BTW he was taller than her probably around 5'9.

Normies would say they don't look that bad.

Still got mogged.

The last 4 minutes was pure ragefuel for those nerds.

FUCKING KEK! That guy in the blue sweater was corny and autistic as fuck. That’s exactly how I imagine most of you on here acting IRL.

Attachments

• alpha.jpg
    alpha.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 60
FUCKING KEK! That guy in the blue sweater was corny and autistic as fuck. That’s exactly how I imagine most of you on here acting IRL.
Lmao. you got to have more faith in us than those orbiting cucks.