Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BetaCels are the truest of incels out there, no kidding

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
While there is merely a 0.001% chance for an ugly, even dismorphed but masculine truecel to ascend, there is even smaller chance of 0.0000001% for a beta male to ascend. Young looking face, smaller bottom third and bigger top third of your skull, height below 5'11", being a framecel/skinnycel they are bigger problems for your looks as a male than being an ugly brute and this has to be said finally, because the former can virtually NEVER ascend, as only pedo females (0.00001% of them all maybe) and little girl may find them attractive, no one past the age of 15 probably could otherwise., while the latter I have seen with actually good looking foids walking around (at least it is so here in Eastern Europe). That's why your typical soyboy/beta leftist cuck who wants to get brownie points looks like that. This is their last resort.
And no, "ACTING" confident and being alpha male will get you nowhere when you dont look like one. Maybe to a local police station and to the jail. Confident betas end up in prison. Nature sees angryli behaving fawns now as predators (like wolves for example), but as prey that most likely has rabies and it gets shot so that it doesn't act out on their illness (for humans it's labeled as being "TOXIC MASCULINITY").

Ps. Anyone saying "just gain weight and make muscles" will be blocked automatically. I already explained how for some people it's physically impossible (look at xQc for example anthough he has Chad face).

Last edited:
I identify as Chad

dude what are you talking about? Betamales are literally 90% of the male population
edit:i got it wrong i am braindead.
for xQc tbh he can gain weight. but he won't be extremely buff or anything he can put some muscle on his bones because, dude literally never gyms and doesn't eat that much and streams for 10 hours a day. if he puts in some effort he would be like Justin Bieber or some shit in a couple of years working out but no more and dude is 6'2 so

Last edited:
dude what are you talking about? Betamales are literally 90% of the male population
I was talikng about reeeeaaaaally Beta. Like gamma. Or omega. Not just non-alpha-uber-male-Chads. Those regular "betas" can get it IMO, easily, compared to subhumans like myself.
And no, xQc is that kind of skelly that I am. He sits on his ass, drinks cola and eats junk food. For 99.9% of humanity that means obesity (unless they work out a lot) and he is a stick.

Last edited:
Foids rape boys all the time, being feminine doesnt mean you cant get laid.